PDA

View Full Version : BRP mailing

Cavman
10-20-2012, 07:13 PM
I got a mailing from BRP today about the motorcycle show coming to Atlanta in November. It included two free tickets.

There is going to be a gathering on Saturday November 3 at 2PM and a free gift with your vehicle registration! :yes::yes::yes:

Did anyone else get this?

DLewis
10-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Any specific dealership? I would love to come, no invite sent to me.:banghead::banghead: ATL is only 2.5 hrs away.

Tomite
10-20-2012, 08:38 PM
I got it and the tickets also. I'm gonna try my hardest to make it. Hopefully I'll be able to find a babysitter for my son.

Yol Bolsun
10-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Yep, we got our invitations to International Motorcycle Shows - Atlanta (http://www.motorcycleshows.com/atlanta). Trying to work it into the Cleveland Pancake Breakfast (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?45379-Georgia-Jericho-House-Pancake-Breakfast&p=532744#post532744) that Mark has proposed.

Cavman
10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Check www.motorcycleshows.com to see where BRP may be coming to a city near you.

deligrl
10-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Yep. I got one in the mail too. Hope I can get out of work early and get to go.

missisb
10-21-2012, 02:50 PM
If you visit the show please say hi to Bloke (he will be on the BRP stand) since he will be looking for friendly faces there :thumbup:

bloke
10-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Im only working for BRP on sunday :thumbup:

i have 2 dollar off entry coupons here at the store if anybody wants them

Lava Flow
10-29-2012, 11:56 AM
I got a mailing from BRP today about the motorcycle show coming to Atlanta in November. It included two free tickets.

There is going to be a gathering on Saturday November 3 at 2PM and a free gift with your vehicle registration! :yes::yes::yes:

Did anyone else get this?

I got mine and plan on attening if the weather will cooperate

Cavman
10-29-2012, 12:29 PM
I've heard there is a SRA group coming from Alabamie for the show on Saturday.:yes:

MarkLawson
10-29-2012, 01:49 PM
I never received the BRP mailout, so I guess I'm not on their VIP list...

Pennyrick
10-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Penny and Rick plan to be at the Galleria around 1:30-2:00 pm on Saturday. See you folks there. Sorry, we can't make the breakfast in Cleveland that morning... other early obligations.

Laila's Dad
10-29-2012, 05:38 PM
all I got from BRP was a survey about my dealer. I will be going to the event either way but sure would love to get free tickets. Free is a great word. :)

sewnonnie
10-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Penny and Rick plan to be at the Galleria around 1:30-2:00 pm on Saturday. See you folks there. Sorry, we can't make the breakfast in Cleveland that morning... other early obligations.

Yeah! I was hoping we would see you soon. How is Penny doing?

Yol Bolsun
10-29-2012, 09:47 PM
:thumbup:

:thumbup:Plan on seeing you there.

Cavman
10-30-2012, 08:05 AM
I got two different surveys for one service. What's with that? Guess they didn't like my answers from the first survey?

Hecam17
10-30-2012, 12:31 PM
I did not get a letter or tickets? I have a registered RTSe5 and I also went to the show in Charlotte (last April). Oh well I want to see the new models bad enough to buy tickets. ;)

Lava Flow
10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
I got mine and plan on attening if the weather will cooperate

Update for the International Motorcycle show Saturday, if you plan on attending the show make sure that you have a copy of your Can-am Spyder Registration on you and meet at the Can-am display at 2:00 Saturday.

I called the Can-am promoters (which are in Calif) that are listed on the BRP website to find out more about the gathering and what he said was that they haven’t planed anything outside the venue (meaning outside in the parking lot) for any can-am riders but to make sure you have your Registration with you at the gathering for the free prize.

If anyone knows anything else please post it, Also here are the dates for the rest of the shows.

Nov 2 - Nov 4

MOTORCYCLE SHOW

United States

Georgia

Atlanta

Cobb Galleria Centre

Nov 9 - Nov 11

MOTORCYCLE SHOW

United States

Texas

Dallas

Dallas Convention Center