PDA

View Full Version : Biketoberfest 2012

billpowell
10-19-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi Lamont,

Several of us rode to Daytona yesterday from the Jacksonville, FL area dnd I was very dissapointed in the vendor turnout, both downtown and at the track. You made a great decision not to come and take your wife to a B&B instead. Take care fella.

Bill

major911
10-19-2012, 05:08 PM
WOW thats a shame. Were there just not many vendors at all or spyder specific vendors?

flybuddy
10-20-2012, 07:13 AM
Somewhat less vedor participation on main st and at the speedway. Other venues like destination daytona looked about the same. Any way you slice it though there are a heck of a lot of bikes in town, of course 99% of them are HARdLEY worth talking about

cjackg
10-20-2012, 10:07 PM
We have been here in Daytona since Thursday and there are plenty of vendors but we saw none for Spyder gear. Custom Dynamics has a large tent, but brought nothing for Spiders.

bodymanpainter
10-21-2012, 12:43 AM
The wife and I were there and did not see anything Spyder related, we were there to ride the CSC Goldwing trike
and check out the new Spyder line up but could not find it.
Big turn out as far as people and bikes, mostly Harley's, but we still saw a lot of nice bikes and had a great time.

Tin Man
10-21-2012, 06:18 PM
The wife and I were there and did not see anything Spyder related, we were there to ride the CSC Goldwing trike
and check out the new Spyder line up but could not find it.
Big turn out as far as people and bikes, mostly Harley's, but we still saw a lot of nice bikes and had a great time.
How did you like the CSC Goldwing Trike?