PDA

View Full Version : A DAY IN THE LIFE

sealfloorboards
10-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Well here my sweetheart and I are. Just rode from Ventura, Ca. to Santa Barbara and Solvang for lunch. A lovely ride under very unseasonable warm, blue skies. With temps around 85 we stopped on the way back to Ventura in the little coastal town of Carpinteria for a bit of Ice cream and a chance to bring new meaning to "Ride in comfort" on a pair of Seals:ohyea::roflblack:

ARtraveler
10-15-2012, 11:57 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Harley
10-16-2012, 05:55 AM
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

warp10
10-16-2012, 06:39 AM
Expect to hear from PETA soon. :roflblack: :roflblack:

sealfloorboards
10-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Expect to hear from PETA soon. :roflblack: :roflblack:

Been there, done that. Had the US Fish and Wildlife flag a broke sculpture I was bring home from Mexico. Took three hrs to convience them it did now have any skin, organs or bones from an endangered Humpback whale:hun::yikes:? A 4' bronze sculpture!!! Gotta wonder.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Floorboards

harrypottar
10-16-2012, 01:54 PM
we all need to chip in and get John a girl and pretty darn quick by the looks of things. :roflblack:

harry

sealfloorboards
10-16-2012, 06:52 PM
we all need to chip in and get John a girl and pretty darn quick by the looks of things. :roflblack:

harry

Who do you think was manning the camera???:lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lectur ef_smilie::dontknow:........My smokin' hot biker chick!!!

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Floorboards

Buttsy
10-16-2012, 07:05 PM
I noticed in your pictures your RT has some floorboards on it. Can you share where you got them from?;) Also do they allow you to Ride in Comfort at all?

PS........Anychance the shameless assistance to promote your products might catch a guy a break on the Canadian shipping?:yes::yes:

Netminder
10-16-2012, 07:20 PM
I noticed in your pictures your RT has some floorboards on it. Can you share where you got them from?;) Also do they allow you to Ride in Comfort at all?

PS........Anychance the shameless assistance to promote your products might catch a guy a break on the Canadian shipping?:yes::yes:
I second that!:ohyea:

sealfloorboards
10-16-2012, 09:44 PM

Buttsy,

I thank your for your shameless promotion. It's that kind of endorsement that has helped hundreds of other Spyderlovers to ride in comfort. When I ship to my Canadian friends I only use the USPS and am stuck with their rates. UPS and fedex are cheaper until they get t the border. Then the customs brokers take over and the price really goes up. I try to ship just a cheaply as I can and still get it to you. My friends in Australia and the UK would be happy with the Canadian rates.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Floorboards