PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Owners event in Phoenix

araneae
02-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey everyone! Today we took our Spyder to the owners event in Phoenix. It started off with a cool ride under clear blue skys and bright sunshine from Chandler to the University of Phoenix Stadium to meet up with the rest of the Spyder owners. We finally got to meet some of the folks we've been talking to on this forum. It was great seeing 23 Spyders in one place. We had a great lunch at Gordon Biersch and got to meet Tony Dorsett NFL HOF who is looking forward to getting his own Spyder. BRP presented everyone with Super Bowl XLII footballs which Tony autographed as we talked Spyders. Then is was time for a ride. A few folks rode their own their Spyders and BRP provided demo bikes for the rest that were still waiting for the call. A line of 23 Spyders headed north about 30 miles to Lake Pleasant for desert and coffee at the marina. It didn't matter if it was a car that was passing us or the on coming traffic, faces were plastered to the windows. A group photo was taken with the lake and marina as a backdrop and then it was back on the road for the ride back to the Super Bowl site. Lots to do there for the afternoon with and a perfect day to do it. You can see more photos and read about the event on SpyderRyder.com

Thanks to BRP and the Spyder Team for a really great event!

Bryan

Lamonster
02-02-2008, 08:00 AM
Wow that sounds like a great event. Autographted Super Bowl tickets :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

I here that they're giving the Spyder owners in Daytona 2010 tickets to loop the earth a few times in the Space Shuttle. ;D :joke:

LDFIREWORKS
01-19-2009, 08:17 PM
i want to go, iwant to go please ,please,please:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Roaddog2
01-19-2009, 08:38 PM
I will only go if ******** goes with me nojoke

araneae
01-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Check the date folks... It was last year.

Bryan

Jimmy Neutron
01-20-2009, 10:43 AM
a football signed by Tony Dorsett you are lucky he was the best. Man wished they did something like that here