PDA

View Full Version : Any last minute riders for Ladies ride ?

sewnonnie
10-15-2012, 04:20 AM
There is still time if you want to join the Ladies (men are also welcome) Ride on Saturday, Oct 20. We are leaving Mountain Motor Sports in Conyers at 10:30 and driving to Jewell, GA for a 1:00 Tea reservation. If you want to meet us there, or along the way, let me know. I need to make any changes to the reservation by Thursday, October 18th. PM me if you are interested or have questions.

GASpyderLady
10-15-2012, 09:23 AM
There is still time if you want to join the Ladies (men are also welcome) Ride on Saturday, Oct 20. We are leaving Mountain Motor Sports in Conyers at 10:30 and driving to Jewell, GA for a 1:00 Tea reservation. If you want to meet us there, or along the way, let me know. I need to make any changes to the reservation by Thursday, October 18th. PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Looking forward to see everyone - as of now Cathie will be joining us.

Joan

james danny
10-15-2012, 08:00 PM
we are looking foward to meeting and riding with everyone

barbara and danny

sewnonnie
10-15-2012, 08:36 PM
I added Cathie to my list. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Have one question for everyone to think about. To get out of Conyers, Covington, I20 is the fastest. I can have us on the freeway for about 15 miles to get off at GA Hwy 11, or we can take a route thru Covington that has several lights and stops. I am open to your thoughts. Think about it and we will decide Sat AM. See you at Mountain MotorSports at 10:30 that morning.

sewnonnie
10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=sewnonnie;530457Have one question for everyone to think about. To get out of Conyers, Covington, I20 is the fastest. I can have us on the freeway for about 15 miles to get off at GA Hwy 11, or we can take a route thru Covington that has several lights and stops.[/QUOTE]

Never mind I20. I think I found a way around Covington/Conyers that will work. Keith and I did the trip in the "cage" today to check it out. In case you have a GPS, this is what I have planned:

Leaving MMS - turn right onto Iris Drive (frontage road). After crossing GA 20/138 stay right on Old Salem Rd. Turn left on Flat Shoals, cross Salem Rd (GA 162). Turn left on Iris drive. Stay on Iris Drive to Crowell Rd. Turn right. Crowell road becomes the Covington Bypass.

Covington Bypass to GA 36. Right on GA 36. Stay on GA 36 about 10 miles and then bear left onto GA 212. GA 16 joins GA 212 about 13 miles later, just before entering Monticello. After leaving Monticello (GA 212 bears to the right) we will stay on GA 16 through Eatonton and Sparta (if we need gas this is the last place to get it), We will continue on GA 16 to the Jewell Box on the left in Jewell, GA. We can also gas up and take a short break in MOnticello if everyone needs to stretch.

We will come back on GA 16 to GA 212 and into Covington/Conyers on GA 212. We will cross over GA 138 and turn right on Smyrna Rd. Right on Flat Shoals Rd, Left on Parker Rd, right at the first light, right onto Iris Drive and MMS will be on the right.