PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a GREAT Weekend in OZARK, MO.

owens9fingers
10-14-2012, 05:55 PM
We made it back today, and just wanted to say a Big Thank You to Len and the MoGang for a another GREAT weekend. Lots of laughs, good food, curvy roads, and beautiful scenery!
Also would like to thank all the members who helped me to understand the game of "Cardinals Baseball"....

Just one question .... is this the new "Rally Squirrel"????

KCPete
10-14-2012, 06:18 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

SpyderLady
10-14-2012, 06:56 PM
OMG. You are too funny. Just wait till Connie sees this. Roflmao. We had a great time also. Was so great to see everyone.

SteveMac
10-14-2012, 08:31 PM
I just showed her. She got this wild, crazy look in her eyes. Kinda scared me!!!!! :yikes:

kevorama
10-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks for being our winning mascot, Gary. We should go all the way with your help. ")

Joanie
10-14-2012, 08:51 PM
It was a great weekend with some much needed R&R with good friends.

Never know quite what to expect, and always a very entertaining weekend!!!

Shewhoprays
10-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Was great to see folks again and meet new Spyder enthusiasts. Great scenery and great curvy roads. Would love to know where my antenna ended up. I think somewhere on Hwy 65. Somebody must have been driving fast. Thanks again Ike and Len for one of the winning helmets. It will have a
place of honor in my home. Bj

SteveMac
10-14-2012, 09:57 PM
A big thanks to Harvey Spyderpops and MrsSpyderpops for leading the ride. We got to see run some very nice roads. And we didn't get lost one time! ;););)

Mo Lee
10-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Glad to see everyone had fun, looks like Eureka Springs was a big hit, kinda thought it would be a hit with that group.

Ivorspyder
10-16-2012, 07:30 AM
Glad to see everyone had fun, looks like Eureka Springs was a big hit, kinda thought it would be a hit with that group.
:thumbup:Your weekend sounds like a blast!Love Eureka Springs spent a few weeks there some years ago and loved the roads in both Arkansas and Missouri.Looking very much forward to coming to Spyderfest.

Ivor:spyder:

Spyderal11
10-16-2012, 07:57 AM
I would like to thank the MoGang and all the other spyder riders that were there for a great time, the eats, rides and just getting to know a great bunch. Looking forward to doing it again, and also Connie has given me a whole new appreciation for the possum :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:. Again thanks from Carol and myself.

Cruzr Joe
10-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Sheila and I really enjoyed meeting this Group of folks, a real bunch of fun loving cut ups, hope to attend more events and want to express our thanks to all.

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Cruzr Joe