PDA

View Full Version : Courtyard 25 closed

Cavman
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM
I had been informed that Courtyard 25 has closed. :( Upon researching on the Internet, I found this to be true. What a great loss for the motorcycling community!

Of the few times I had visited CY25, the place was crowded with with lots of folks enjoying the food, drink, live music and friendships. They had camping and cabins to stay in at really good rates. It was an oasis in the country side. Hwy 25 is known as a nice twisties road for fun rides on what ever you were riding. Even cager's came to CY25 to enjoy themselves.

Courtyard 25 is located in Vandiver, AL SE of the Birmingham, AL area.
It was the base for the recent Venom in Vandiver event held there a few weeks ago.

Pennyrick
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I
Courtyard 25 is located in Vandiver, AL SE of the Birmingham, AL area.
It was the base for the recent Venom in Vandiver event held there a few weeks ago.

Any cause and effect going on here?

SpydeRider2010
10-13-2012, 09:23 AM
that just sux !!!
looks like the TVC-SRA'll be looking
for a new place to hold Venom In
Vandiver next year.

IWN2RYD
10-13-2012, 10:22 AM
There has to be more to this story. They spent a lot remodeling this place... Just to close not long after? http://www.cy-25.com/

I read one saying it was the Insurance cost... I do not buy that. I can think of two companies that would be in love with that place. I hope it was not because of a death or awful situation. And they will re-open under a new name or the old name this coming spring...

Really sucks to keep losing this "Hometown" type places...