PDA

View Full Version : Biketoberfest

billpowell
10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi Lamont, Will you be at the track in a few weeks? Thanks for all you do, Bill

Lamonster
10-08-2012, 04:40 PM
I had planned on it but now that I found out that none of the OEM manufacturers will be there including BRP I decided to sit this one out. Maybe March :dontknow:

currin20fan
10-08-2012, 05:22 PM
I had planned on it but now that I found out that none of the OEM manufacturers will be there including BRP I decided to sit this one out. Maybe March :dontknow:

Bummer.......was hoping all the spyders could meet up with you and Harvey.:(

dave01
10-08-2012, 08:31 PM

Just pulled this off the Biketoberfest site.

Harley-Davidson new 2013 models at Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley-Davidson dealership at Destination Daytona Oct. 18-20

Yamaha and Suzuki models at Daytona International Speedway Oct. 18-21

Victory motorcycles at Volusia Motorsports in New Smyrna Beach Oct. 18-21

Honda and Harley-Davidson Trike models at the Trike Shops on Beach Street and at Destination Daytona, daily before 10 a.m.

BMW, Ducati, Triumph models at the BMW dealership on Fairview at the base of the Main Street Bridge Oct. 19-20

MouthPiece
10-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Bummer.......was hoping all the spyders could meet up with you and Harvey.:(

I agree. I was hoping that there would be a central meeting place for all of us spyder riders to shoot the bull as has been in past years. I also have to admit that I was looking forward to taking a demo ride on the new 2013 RT.

Lamont, I'm sorry that we aren't able to meet again. You are one "stand up guy". I look forward to seeing you in March. I should have Tweetie by then.

Chris

billpowell
10-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Hope to see you in March, should have the 2013 by then, it is on order, dealer is saying Jan delivery, not a problem time wise, Gail still has her 2010 to ride. Sorry BRP isn't showing the 2013.

lookerjdc
10-09-2012, 10:00 AM
will be there friday, oct 18, coming up from Melbourne, stopping at Welcome Center along the river, then heading to Destination Daytona to search for currin20fan, then heading to speedway for the 2 laps, then back to Melbourne

Lamonster
10-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Just pulled this off the Biketoberfest site.

Harley-Davidson new 2013 models at Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley-Davidson dealership at Destination Daytona Oct. 18-20

Yamaha and Suzuki models at Daytona International Speedway Oct. 18-21

Victory motorcycles at Volusia Motorsports in New Smyrna Beach Oct. 18-21

Honda and Harley-Davidson Trike models at the Trike Shops on Beach Street and at Destination Daytona, daily before 10 a.m.

BMW, Ducati, Triumph models at the BMW dealership on Fairview at the base of the Main Street Bridge Oct. 19-20

That's showing two at the race track and is that OEM or dealers? Last year it was Kaw and Can Am and that's it. :dontknow:

Still a poor showing if that's the case. I did get word that Can Am will be there in March. :doorag:

Daisyjoe
10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Wanted to let everyone know that several CMA groups will be located at EXIT #1, North Bound I-95 on OCT 20 and 21st. If you need a cup of coffee or just a short break, stop and visit. We would love to meet you. I am looking forward to the possibility of actually meeting some of my Spyder family.

dave01
10-09-2012, 12:46 PM
That's showing two at the race track and is that OEM or dealers? Last year it was Kaw and Can Am and that's it. :dontknow:

Still a poor showing if that's the case. I did get word that Can Am will be there in March. :doorag:

Will be there in March to ride the ST. Very poor showing planned this Biketoberfest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lookerjdc
10-12-2012, 04:08 PM
who will be at Biketoberfest on Friday, Oct 19th?

lets pick a time and place to meet - would love to meet Spyderlovers.com people

MouthPiece
10-18-2012, 06:19 PM
I thought I would be able to make it over to Daytona Friday and Saturday. However, I've picked up a couple of drug cases that require my attention. Ya'll have a great time and be safe.

Chris