PDA

View Full Version : Possible New Owner

Trap
01-22-2008, 10:10 AM
Just got confirmation that I will be in the running for a new Spyder by 05/31/08. Hope that holds true. Been doing some in depth reading on what the folks have done and are doing. :cop:

It was a toss up to upgrade my IS to a trike or keeping the IS and buy the Spyder.

Lamonster
01-22-2008, 10:30 AM
:bigthumbsup: :congrats: :welcome:

Trap
01-22-2008, 10:37 AM
Okay, now I got to figure out how to get a picture of me in my profile. Tried adding but I don't beleive that I can transfer photo from work. Been doing a lot of reading on what you guys are doing and what you have in mind. Mayb by the time I get a Spyder I can get some of the items beiong created. Like the pegs for a starter. :redfaced:

matusky
01-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Okay, now I got to figure out how to get a picture of me in my profile. Tried adding but I don't beleive that I can transfer photo from work. Been doing a lot of reading on what you guys are doing and what you have in mind. Mayb by the time I get a Spyder I can get some of the items beiong created. Like the pegs for a starter. :redfaced:

I'm liking the highway pegs too! I'm supposed to see mine by Mar 31..... but I'll probably end up waiting till May 31st too!

:congrats: :welcome:

rickvalkyrie
01-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Heading to dealer to put up deposit on the spyder after a test ride. I am 95% sure I will buy it. Manager says I have a shot at late March delivery. Apparentley the list price is now $15,300 (up from 14,999). anyone know if this is correct?

Rick in Fl
FAST F6

2faston3
01-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Rick:

It's true! As much as I hate to say it it's true...

But it's worth it! All the way....

2faston3