PDA

View Full Version : Want an opinion

Adirondack Mik
10-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Well I want an new ST but Roberts offer me a deal. They will sell me a new RT s&e with fog lights for 19,700 seems like a good deal but I respect your opinions.

ARtraveler
10-03-2012, 03:04 PM
The RT is considered upline from ST unless you want the sportiness of the RS version incorporated into your :ani29:. It's a buyers market now for new 2011 and 2012's.

Do your want the "newest" or do you want a "deal"?

Hard decision to make. Let us know what you decide. :thumbup:

billpowell
10-03-2012, 03:46 PM
RT

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-03-2012, 03:50 PM
RT

warp10
10-03-2012, 03:52 PM
RT, that is a good deal.

spyder3
10-03-2012, 03:58 PM
RT hands down. I don't remember prices plummeting like this last year. I know they have new models out but i'm also thinking they have gobs of inventory to move, which is not so good for the company or a seller. If your a buyer, this is xmas in october for sure.:bowdown:

Blue Star
10-03-2012, 03:59 PM
The RT is considered upline from ST unless you want the sportiness of the RS version incorporated into your :ani29:. It's a buyers market now for new 2011 and 2012's.

Do your want the "newest" or do you want a "deal"?

Hard decision to make. Let us know what you decide. :thumbup:

:agree: depends on if you want sport or comfort. For me, my next spyder will be a RT because I am more interested in comfort than sport, but that is just me.

Ivorspyder
10-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I like the RT but with all the new improvements I would wait for the 2013 RT.

Ivor:spyder:

Adirondack Mik
10-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks everyone, I pulled the trigger so now I look like Bob, go figure. Blue, fog lights, and extra warranty. Don't know what farkles I'll do, scrat just work doesn't work out with the blue.

Bob Denman
10-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Wait a minute... :shocked:
When you said, "but I respect your opinions";did that include MINE as well??? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_1.gif
RT anyway! :thumbup:
Get the fogs, and tell him to throw in the LED accents up by the headlights to sweeten the deal a bit! :thumbup:

wyliec
10-03-2012, 05:02 PM
but i'm also thinking they have gobs of inventory to move, which is not so good for the company or a seller. If your a buyer, this is xmas in october for sure.:bowdown:

Don't worry; BRP and the dealer will still be making a profit. And, of course, the buyer makes out.

safecracker
10-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Good deal on the RT :yes:

stevedfive
10-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Which RT model exactly, RT, RT A/C, RTS, RT Limited? Fog lights come standard with the RTS and the RT Limited. Fog lights can be added to the RT and the RT A/C. I dont think its a good deal unless it is the RTS or the RT Limited. JMO

Adirondack Mik
10-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Which RT model exactly, RT, RT A/C, RTS, RT Limited? Fog lights come standard with the RTS and the RT Limited. Fog lights can be added to the RT and the RT A/C. I dont think its a good deal unless it is the RTS or the RT Limited. JMO

RT a/c, fog lights installed and 2 year extra warranty

btcherm
10-04-2012, 03:10 AM
RT all the way a good deal you bet:spyder2:

CyncySpyder
10-04-2012, 05:48 AM
:2excited::clap::yes::congrats::yes::clap::2excite d:

Bob Denman
10-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Thanks everyone, I pulled the trigger so now I look like Bob, go figure. Blue, fog lights, and extra warranty. Don't know what farkles I'll do, scrat just work doesn't work out with the blue.

:congrats:
Scrat might look okay if you could lay him down on a yellowish background...:thumbup:
Let me know when your farkling gene kicks in; I'm pretty sure that I might have heard of a place (or three) where you could find some treasures...

Adirondack Mik
10-04-2012, 05:26 PM
:congrats:
Scrat might look okay if you could lay him down on a yellowish background...:thumbup:
Let me know when your farkling gene kicks in; I'm pretty sure that I might have heard of a place (or three) where you could find some treasures...

My farkling gene has already kicked in unfortunately my wallet didn't follow. 2 RTs in 2 months is more then I expected to spend this year on toys, oh well life is short. Calsci shield, shocks and graphics are on my short list. If your reading Darling I love you. :bowdown::bowdown:

Sarge707
10-04-2012, 09:07 PM
My farkling gene has already kicked in unfortunately my wallet didn't follow. 2 RTs in 2 months is more then I expected to spend this year on toys, oh well life is short. Calsci shield, shocks and graphics are on my short list. If your reading Darling I love you. :bowdown::bowdown:

You will LOVE the RT comfort. I have had the GS for 3 Years (23,000 Miles) and Love it BUT after 45 Miles on my New RT with shocks at #5 and 19 Front-26 Rear I,m Loving it and it handles really Good BUT when BajaRon,s Sway bar is available it will Rock!!!!

I will still ride the GS and Love that Toooo!!!!!

Bob Denman
10-05-2012, 07:07 AM
. Calsci shield, shocks and graphics are on my short list. If your reading Darling I love you. :bowdown::bowdown:

Very nice catch!! :clap:

...And I bet that your Christmas "Wish LIst" just took on a whole different character... :2thumbs: