PDA

View Full Version : What accessories have you ordered and received?

2faston3
01-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Just asking the question...

What accessories have you ordered and received?

I ordered a Outside Storage Cover - Got it
Riser Block - Got it
HID Xenon Lighting System - In Now
12V Power Outlet Kit - Got it
Performance Silencer By Hindle - B.O.
Rear Sport Rack - B.O.
Adjustable Back Rest - B.O.

What did you order/get?

2faston3

matusky
01-19-2008, 10:07 AM
I ordered the touring windshield, 12v power port, HID lights, foglights, outside storage cover, and trunkliner, I haven't seen any of this because I don't have the spyder yet......BUT with my delivery date expected in March, and it seems a lot of others here are getting theirs then too, should we all expect the accessories to be backordered? Because with my dealer being 140 miles away, I wanted to get it all in one shot so I didn't need to go back or pay shipping for something. I'd like to have them put the 12v power port in and the HID lights before I take delivery also.

BTW, where DO they put the 12v power port plug at??? in the trunk??

billclemen
01-19-2008, 09:01 PM
I have ordered and installed: touring windshield, tank bag, seat bag, rear rack (bo), rear rack bag. In my opinion the seat bag is really well put together and the tank bag is rather small with not a whole lot of window space for a map. The tall windshield does help, but not as much as I had anticipated. I think a set of Helen2Wheels duffel bags would fit nicely on the rear of the seat and give considerable storage space. I took my Spyder in for the 625 mile service this afternoon. After that initial service is done I look forward to purchasing a service manual and doing as much of my own maintenance as possible.