PDA

View Full Version : 2013 RT-S and Corbin seat

MouthPiece
10-01-2012, 08:37 PM
I want to purchase a Corbin seat, etc. Does anyone know if there has been a change from the 2012 to 2013 RT-S that would effect this mod? I'd like to order the seat now so that it will be available when my spyder comes in.

Chris

Bob Denman
10-02-2012, 06:53 AM
They've put a new frame under the bike. :dontknow:
You might want to ask Lamont directly about this one.

TimmieTheGeek
10-02-2012, 07:02 AM
I love my Corbin saddle on a 2012 RT-S.

SilverSurfer
10-02-2012, 07:09 AM
I want to purchase a Corbin seat, etc. Does anyone know if there has been a change from the 2012 to 2013 RT-S that would effect this mod? I'd like to order the seat now so that it will be available when my spyder comes in.

Best thing to do is call Corbin (800-538-7035). The '13 Spyders were just unveiled last week. From reading, it looks like most of the chassis modifications are underneath; however, they need to get the '13s in their shop for evaluation. If they say, 'yes,' then that's the ticket. If they say 'not sure,' wait until they're sure. Suspect they'll have something up n' running by the Spring.

Cal777
10-02-2012, 04:08 PM

Chris

Hi Chris
Since they will have the 2013's down there during Biketoberfest, maybe between you, Corbin and BRP you all can work out the answers to some of those questions. Connie and I hope to see you and Cindy there.
Rudy

MouthPiece
10-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Hi Chris
Since they will have the 2013's down there during Biketoberfest, maybe between you, Corbin and BRP you all can work out the answers to some of those questions. Connie and I hope to see you and Cindy there.
Rudy

Rudy, that is an excellent idea. I had hoped to get a rental and be over there for several days. However, it just wasn't in the cards. I will be over there though in my cage. Cindy and I look forward to seeing you and Connie as well. Hope your dad is doing well too.

Chris

Cal777
10-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Rudy, that is an excellent idea. I had hoped to get a rental and be over there for several days. However, it just wasn't in the cards. I will be over there though in my cage. Cindy and I look forward to seeing you and Connie as well. Hope your dad is doing well too.

Chris
Chris
I will have my have my Stallion there as well as the Spyder, so you are welcome to have either one to ride. Sound like a plan?
Rudy