PDA

View Full Version : Aluma MCT trailer

cougar
10-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Anyone have one of these?? Pros and cons??

Dragonrider
10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I had one, and have a friend with one. They are terrific. My friend has about 50K (miles) on his - one set of tires at 35K +/-, and annual bearing lube at Les Schwab… Both came fully lined, and we added stick on lights for the interior. Great quality and nary a leak. Get the XL version.

spyderbirds
10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
We have the XL version and love the trailer. so much room you gotta watch the weight!! I think it grabs a bit more air that the RT-622 but I couldnt find one of those for anywhere near the $ I got the Aluma for.

alicej
10-01-2012, 10:11 PM
We have the XL version and love the trailer. so much room you gotta watch the weight!! I think it grabs a bit more air that the RT-622 but I couldnt find one of those for anywhere near the $ I got the Aluma for.

I've had my XL for five years. Really like it. Spacious, carpeted, and pulls easy. Pulled it behind my Harley with lots of clothes, etc. Now handicapped and I transport a small handicapped scooter in it; probably more weight than allowed, but the Spyder pulls it just fine although getting used to trailer mode takes some time.