PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have contact info for Texas Tripod?

Spyder Monkey
10-01-2012, 12:35 PM
A few months ago Texas Tripod posted some Spyder items for sale. I expressed interest and told him I would get back to him. Well I have not been able to get a response either from posts or private messages. I have an errand that is going to take me within a few miles of his city this weekend and I thought I would check with him to see if he still has that Spyder body work for sale since I would be in the area with a truck anyway.

Does anybody have a cell or personal email for him? If so, please PM me that contact info or reach out to him on my behalf if you aren't comfortable sharing that info. my email is davidsmoot (at) gmail dot com.

David

TexasTripod
10-03-2012, 07:35 PM
A few months ago Texas Tripod posted some Spyder items for sale. I expressed interest and told him I would get back to him. Well I have not been able to get a response either from posts or private messages. I have an errand that is going to take me within a few miles of his city this weekend and I thought I would check with him to see if he still has that Spyder body work for sale since I would be in the area with a truck anyway.

Does anybody have a cell or personal email for him? If so, please PM me that contact info or reach out to him on my behalf if you aren't comfortable sharing that info. my email is davidsmoot (at) gmail dot com.

David

I'm BaaaacK!! Sent you an e-mail but I don't know if it went through-my computer is really slow. I still have the body panels and wheels if you are interested. You can PM me or call the number on the e-mail. Not sure if I'll be around until 3pm on Saturday, going kayaking. Let's talk.