PDA

View Full Version : Where to post

Erags
10-01-2012, 09:44 AM
So do i post to the General Discussion, to the GS?RS section, or to the RT section. looks like we have may more places to look for information, Which do I go to first?

CyncySpyder
10-01-2012, 09:56 AM
On what your wanting to post about. If across the board, The General section, if Model Specific, then that Models Board would seem logical, at least to Teddy. As for us, we just usually click on the "Whats New" tab and go from there :thumbup:

Glad to see y'all are doing well and are getting more ryding (& SL) time in. BTW, did you get your Endorsement yet:dontknow::p:yes: errrr.... that was meant for doc - lol

Bob Denman
10-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Well I'm just gonna need to get to work earlier now so that I can peek behind all of the new curtains... :shocked:

ARtraveler
10-01-2012, 11:26 AM
I am also a proponent of going to the "whats new" section to read the latest posts. When I post, like others, I try to be forum specific.

pro10is
10-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I agree with Dave. If your post is non-specific to any model post in the General Discussion section. Examples would be events, rides, people, dealers, BRP, adorable little dogs that ride on the back seat, etc. Basically topics that pertain across the board. If your topic is specific to a model post in the appropriate RS/GS, ST, or RT section.

Now if we could only get the ShopTalk sections straightened out to be model specific... :pray:

Bob Denman
10-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Do you think that might be asking a bit too much?? :shocked: