PDA

View Full Version : (FYI) Talon Alarm System for Spyder (update)

2faston3
01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
FYI

Just got off the phone with Talon Motorcyle Alarms International concerning the Spyder (Wired) Specific Motorcyle Alarm and recieved this info...

"Every single one I have has been sold to Evoluzione. I have more being made but those are a few weeks away. So for now Evoluzione is the only source. Not to create a panic, but it will be first come first serve for the first few lucky owners. The others will have to wait a few weeks until the remaining components arrive. Please spread the word..."

Cheers,
Brad Vansickle

So If you want one check with Evoluzione for yours, I hear he has a special deal going on for CAN_AM Talk members.

FYI I purchased one although I will have to wait for more as I am ordereing it through Talon.

2faston3

Lamonster
01-18-2008, 08:01 AM
I've never had an alarm on anything I've owned. I did have one bike stolen but it was in my garage in San Diego and the wheels were off of it and it was sitting on a milk crate and somehow they picked it up and loaded it up, that was a Harley. :dontknow:

To be honest I leave the key in all my other bikes. I have a cover on them so you can't even tell it is a key but I don't know if I can make something for the Spyder like that or not. If somebody wants your bike Spyder or car they will get it. ::)