PDA

View Full Version : BBB in Arkansas

Cruzr Joe
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
We were originaly setup to go to Venom in Vandiver, but like all good plans we had to change at the last minute and spend the weekend in Springdale Arkansas (my home state) After not having a bike for too many years we bought a 2012 RT Ltd about three months ago and other than i trip to Tunica Mississippi in 105 + temp most of our miles have been on short rides of 100 miles or so. We rode to Springdale this weekend and put a little over 600 miles on our Spyder and i am happy to say that we had no problems of any kind and our machine ran like a top. We met several Spyder Ryders also (Blondie, Rats and several others) and made some new friends. We are extremely happy to be owners of such a fine, fun, and good looking machine

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

ARtraveler
09-30-2012, 10:45 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs: on the great trip.

SpyderAnn01
10-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Always good to hear about a trouble free weekend trip. :2thumbs:

AbNormy
10-01-2012, 02:09 AM
:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Cruzr Joe
10-01-2012, 06:32 AM
Fun fun fun

Trickie Dick
10-01-2012, 06:48 AM
And I thought Bed,Bath and Beyond opened a new store in Arkansas. :roflblack:

Glad you had a nice trouble free weekend. Plan on a trip to Spyderfest next April in Cuba, Mo to have a great time and meet hundreds of other Spyder ryders.

Bob Denman
10-01-2012, 06:56 AM
:shocked: And I'm glad that there was nothing to do with the Better Business Bureau in that post! :2thumbs:

Ivorspyder
10-01-2012, 07:05 AM
Glad you had a trouble free good weekend Joe.Funny I had similar.Was also registered for Venom in Vandiver which we were going to do en route home to Florida.We had to return a week earlier so instead on Saturday rode 120 miles upto Kissimmee where Central Powersports did a breakfast and a very nice presentation of 2013 Spyders.That was good then SRA CentralFlorida and Coast to Coast Chapters did a 140 mile ryde.Approx 20 Spyders.
12 hour day for me had a great time rode 440 miles RT ran like a dream and also met a bunch of very nice Spyderryders.:yes::clap:

Ivor:spyder:

Cruzr Joe
10-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Sounds like a lot of folks had a good trouble free weekend on thier Spyders :yes::yes::yes:

Cruzr Joe
10-01-2012, 08:05 AM
And I thought Bed,Bath and Beyond opened a new store in Arkansas. :roflblack:

Glad you had a nice trouble free weekend. Plan on a trip to Spyderfest next April in Cuba, Mo to have a great time and meet hundreds of other Spyder ryders.

I thought Bed Bath & Beyond was bought out by Cupids????:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

shelbydave
10-01-2012, 08:20 AM
Sounds like a lot of folks had a good trouble free weekend on thier Spyders :yes::yes::yes:

Unfortunately, no :(. We had a good troublefree short ryde yesterday, but last Sunday, we strayed too far away from home for too long. Ryding back after sunset, when the temps dropped was too much, and I ended up contributing to my wife getting the flu. :( She was only feeling up to a ride yesterday afternoon.

Note to self. In the fall, stick warm clothes in the frunk!!!!

Cruzr Joe
10-01-2012, 08:34 AM
[QUOTE=shelbydave;523477]Unfortunately, no :(. We had a good troublefree short ryde yesterday, but last Sunday, we strayed too far away from home for too long. Ryding back after sunset, when the temps dropped was too much, and I ended up contributing to my wife getting the flu. :( She was only feeling up to a ride yesterday afternoon.

Note to self. In the fall, stick warm clothes in the frunk!!!![/QUOTE

Ouch, when Momma's not happy, no one is happy. And i bet it was all your fault :lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie :

shelbydave
10-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Ouch, when Momma's not happy, no one is happy. And i bet it was all your fault :lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie::lecturef_smilie :

Nah... She don't blame me, but I did feel really bad about it.

Jeriatric
10-01-2012, 09:05 AM
:shocked: And I'm glad that there was nothing to do with the Better Business Bureau in that post! :2thumbs:

Ditto!