PDA

View Full Version : Hand Brake Rumor

Lamonster
01-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Just got off the phone with a good friend of mine that has another good friend that lives in Canada. He said that one of his buddies was on a ride and there was a terrible accident that caused the loss of his friends legs. He said (now this is the rumor part so take as such) that his buddy is working with BRP to develop hand controls for shifting and braking. We know that the shifting is a reality now but maybe the hand brake idea is just around the corner. :dontknow: We can only hope right :bigthumbsup:

LittleJohn
01-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Just got off the phone with a good friend of mine that has another good friend that lives in Canada. He said that one of his buddies was on a ride and there was a terrible accident that caused the loss of his friends legs. He said (now this is the rumor part so take as such) that his buddy is working with BRP to develop hand controls for shifting and braking. We know that the shifting is a reality now but maybe the hand brake idea is just around the corner. :dontknow: We can only hope right :bigthumbsup:

That would be cool!
he hydraulic mod the guy on the other board is doing sounds great, and exactly what I was thinkin, but a system from the manufacturer that would be covered under warranty would be GREAT!!!

aubierules
01-18-2008, 09:04 AM
that would be way cool... :bigthumbsup: