PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia, Delaware, Central NJ, NE Maryland riding clubs?

matusky
01-16-2008, 11:53 PM
This is just a post to see if there's anyone in or around the area just south of Philadelphia that has or is planning to have a Spyder sometime now or in the future.... it would be nice to setup a couple rides a year with some other enthusiasts....... we have Harley guys here......... but as someone I spoke with today told me ....... a harley guy wouldn't have the problem walking into a 'biker bar' that a spyder rider would......

We've got 60 year olds here..... we've got 20 somethings here..........

Anyone around Philly!?

Motza
07-05-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm from Philly lets get a ride

bone crusher
07-05-2009, 07:56 PM
This is just a post to see if there's anyone in or around the area just south of Philadelphia that has or is planning to have a Spyder sometime now or in the future.... it would be nice to setup a couple rides a year with some other enthusiasts....... we have Harley guys here......... but as someone I spoke with today told me ....... a harley guy wouldn't have the problem walking into a 'biker bar' that a spyder rider would......

We've got 60 year olds here..... we've got 20 somethings here..........

Anyone around Philly!?

I ride a Spyder and have no problem walking into the few biker bars that I've gone to. In fact, most of the time, it's the HD riders who want to talk about the Spyder. I've only come across a few people who were not enchanted by the Spyder...those folk have some of their own self-esteem issues if they look down on you for not having what they have...