PDA

View Full Version : Indy Spyder Ride

DaDrkmysta
09-29-2012, 12:00 PM
Anyone interested in meeting in the next couple of weeks for a spyder ride... maybe shoot down to brown county a nice ride? Season is coming to end pretty soon and I would like to meet some Ryders so we can do some more rides in 2013.

A friend and I own our bikes and see people occassionaly but never get to a chance to get a group together to talk Spyder Talk and do some riding.

Tricke!! will you be up north wednesday at Wolfies?

Red/Black 2009 RS SE5
Orange/Black 2011 RSS SE5(buddy's)

Trickie Dick
10-01-2012, 06:31 AM
Anyone interested in meeting in the next couple of weeks for a spyder ride... maybe shoot down to brown county a nice ride? Season is coming to end pretty soon and I would like to meet some Ryders so we can do some more rides in 2013.

A friend and I own our bikes and see people occassionaly but never get to a chance to get a group together to talk Spyder Talk and do some riding.

Red/Black 2009 RS SE5

I'll ride with you. Let me know when and where. I look forward to it.

serf
10-01-2012, 07:38 PM

Red/Black 2009 RS SE5
I haven't been able to make any out of state rides but would love to do something local.

retread
10-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I'd like to get in on this, a lot depends on when, got quite a bit on my plate right now. But I do know my way around Brown County.nojoke
Set a time and date, I'll try to be there.

john

Kmort44
10-01-2012, 09:34 PM
All the way to Indy...again.....oh...OK:joke:

Like Trickie Dick posted, plan for a weekend and I'll see what I can do to make it!;)

Ryde on,

Kevin

Trickie Dick
10-02-2012, 09:18 AM
I'd like to get in on this, a lot depends on when, got quite a bit on my plate right now. But I do know my way around Brown County.nojoke
Set a time and date, I'll try to be there.

john

He does know his way around Brown County. John, why don't you suggest a weekend(Saturday) and we will try to meet your schedule. This weekend is out for me but after that, I'll be there.
Kevin, if you can get down here from South Bend, surely we can get some more locals from the Indy area involved:lecturef_smilie:

BikerMike
10-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Would love to join up for a ride with other Spyder riders. Set a date and let us know.

retread
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
It might be a while for me, the radiation machinery keeps breaking down, so I'm left hanging till it gets fixed. Only 34 zaps to go.
If you can get something together, go for it, I'll be there if I can.

john

serf
10-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Anyone got a date in mind? I will be available anyone weekend besides the one before Halloween.

Trickie Dick
10-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Anyone got a date in mind? I will be available anyone weekend besides the one before Halloween.

This Saturday might be a good time. Forecast calls for upper 60s and 30% chance of rain:pray:.

Who can make it Saturday?

Kmort44
10-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Saturday is out or me, but if you go this weekend have a great Ryde !!!:sour:

8LEGS
10-08-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm out as well . . . . . Work .......

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

dick574
10-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Going to Branson this weekend but the next few weekends look ok. Would love to go to Brown Co. or anyplace else with a group of Spyder ryders. Let me know when & where.

funon3
10-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Just got back to Indy after spending the summer in MN. If the timing is right I would enjoy meeting up for a late fall ride.

serf
10-09-2012, 08:16 AM
I believe I can make this Saturday.

Trickie Dick
10-09-2012, 07:41 PM
HOw does the following weekend, the 20th look for everyone. Wife just had surgery that I forgot about when I suggested this weekend. :yikes:

funon3
10-12-2012, 12:46 AM
You forgot about the surgery? No comment. Anyway, I think the 20th might work for me if the weather holds.

Trickie Dick
10-12-2012, 07:48 PM
You forgot about the surgery? No comment. Anyway, I think the 20th might work for me if the weather holds.

Cone on Tom. you been gone all summer and the first thing you do when you get back is insult me:shocked: :roflblack:

dick574
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
:yes: Any update on a ride to Brown Co., IN this coming weekend? Sat. Oct. 20.

funon3
10-17-2012, 12:17 AM
My bad!!! The devil made me do it. Hope your better half is doing O.K.:opps:

dick574
10-20-2012, 11:37 PM
This ride must have fallen through. Haven't heard a word since my last post questioning any latest info as to time & date. I'm sorry it didn't go. Was hoping to meet more folks from central Indiana.

Trickie Dick
10-21-2012, 04:52 AM
Sorry, Dick, it did fall through.. I just couldn't get my act together to arrange it. Plus I spent Saturday morning with newby, Steve Campbell, showing him how to ride the spyder. I think he really liked it and hopefully he will be joining us soon.
We can try again on the Brown county thing. I just don't know when I can do it. My grandkids are going to be here next weekend so that is out of me. After that, well, just have to watch the weather. Look forward to seeing everyone though, if we can do it.

Birdie
10-29-2012, 09:41 AM
This ride must have fallen through. Haven't heard a word since my last post questioning any latest info as to time & date. I'm sorry it didn't go. Was hoping to meet more folks from central Indiana.I'm from North East Indiana. Looking to meet other Spyder riders to ride, socialize and for Spyder bike tips.Redbirdieaka Birdieredfolly1@aol.com

Birdie
10-29-2012, 09:44 AM
I haven't been able to make any out of state rides but would love to do something local.

Getting a little cold and rainy for me. I live in Kendallville, IN. Looking for some Spyder Activities. redfolly1@aol.com

dick574
10-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Getting a little cold and rainy for me. I live in Kendallville, IN. Looking for some Spyder Activities. redfolly1@aol.com

:congrats: Birdie, good to see you on SL. I've sent you an email. Ride safe.
Dick