PDA

View Full Version : BRP Call

Clicker1944
09-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Got a live phone call from BRP today for the purpose of getting my input as a :f_spider: owner.
Got to say I was impressed that they took the time and cared enough to actually do that. :clap:

One thing during the call that we got into was that the :f_spider: has far exceeded the expectations that BRP had when they started production. I was glad to hear they are doing well with the :f_spider:. He also stated that sales are approaching 40,000 units. I kind of felt they were doing well, otherwise we never would have seen the intro of the ST.

ARtraveler
09-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the post. Looks like we got the # of Spyders out there now. 40,000

Tru-Blue
09-30-2012, 09:22 AM
Got a live phone call from BRP today for the purpose of getting my input as a :f_spider: owner.
Got to say I was impressed that they took the time and cared enough to actually do that. :clap:

One thing during the call that we got into was that the :f_spider: has far exceeded the expectations that BRP had when they started production. I was glad to hear they are doing well with the :f_spider:. He also stated that sales are approaching 40,000 units. I kind of felt they were doing well, otherwise we never would have seen the intro of the ST.

I also received a live call from BRP asking various questions about my experience with my RT, dealer, and BRP over all. The representative mentioned some new recall/updates which was good to hear :clap:. I was fueling up returning home from the Osyster Run in Anacortes Wa so I was unable to jot down notes. I asked her to send all info in an email and when I returned home I had an email with everything we had visited about so I can take a copy for my dealer to see.

Always a Happy Spyder Ryder :yes:
patrick