PDA

View Full Version : Will corbin seat for RS fit ST?

bcoulter19
09-28-2012, 01:35 PM
If I was considering getting an ST will my Corbin seat I have on my Rs fit on the ST or will I have to get another?

ARtraveler
09-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Good question--you may be on the forefront for that one. It will depend on whether or not BRP changed the seat mounting stuff on the ST. It might be to early to get an answer until someone gets their hands on a ST.

bcoulter19
09-28-2012, 01:50 PM
It was just something I haven't seen asked in all the talk fo the St's etc. If anyone finds out please let us all know. I may ask this weekend while I have mine at the shop. If thye have an idea yet. ;)

Bob Denman
09-28-2012, 02:21 PM
My "gut" tells me that it's a different seat altogether... The seat height on the RT is higher than an RS, and the ST is even higher than the RTs. :gaah:
Since the chassis height is pretty similar, the difference has to be the seat. :shocked:

Now I could be; and often am, wrong!

Jimmy Neutron
09-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Good question--you may be on the forefront for that one. It will depend on whether or not BRP changed the seat mounting stuff on the ST. It might be to early to get an answer until someone gets their hands on a ST.

My dealer was at meeting when he called me.. I have RS with comfort seat,, When I ordered the Limited St he ask BRP rep that was there and was told yes.. SEAT AND BACK REST WOULD FIT.. So there fore I would think so would your CORBIN