PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR INFO ON WIND SHIELD & FLOOR BOARDS

Motorcycledave
09-27-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi everyone
I have a new to me 2008 Spyder RS and am looking for some info from you users of after market stuff for the RS
This trike has an aftermarket windshield that is 22 in. tall.... I would like to find one that is about 26 inch tall, does
anyone have any information on a supplier for something that size ? the wind noise is quite bad with it the way it is
I have been thinking of the Laminar lip or have one cut out of lexan.
Now for the next question...
I want to put floorboards on my trike but everything I see out there are big bucks $800.00 + except the ones from
Seal Boards. I like the looks of the Seal boards but I DO NOT LIKE THE BRAKE PEDDLE SETUP.
There is no brake peddle with a rubber foot pad I would think with it being metal powder coated it will be slippery
when wet...do any of you have the same thoughts and or has anyone redesigned the brake using the Seal boards????
Thanks for your help
Dave

coz
09-27-2012, 01:45 PM
it's not very hard. there are several different designs. search for H M floorboards in mods section. those would be mine. or search floorboards in general, you'll find a lot:thumbup:

SpyderRx
09-27-2012, 02:07 PM
I just ordered a calsci windshield for my 09 RS. It's 25.5 inches tall. http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/Spyderprod.html