PDA

View Full Version : BRP Factory Tours??? Vancourt

pslawing
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
We are traveling in northern Vermont and wondered if any of you guys know of anything at the BRP facility for the public or owners. A Tour or accessory store?

800steve
09-26-2012, 05:03 PM
We are traveling in northern Vermont and wondered if any of you guys know of anything at the BRP facility for the public or owners. A Tour or accessory store?
Factory is about 1 hour north of the border in Valcourt. Great snowmobile museum and factory tour weekdays.Google for info.

pslawing
09-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Factory is about 1 hour north of the border in Valcourt. Great snowmobile museum and factory tour weekdays.Google for info.

Thanks Steve! Couldn't really find anything but about museum. I'll call BRP and ask

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Well y'all just stop on by and set a spell.....my room rates are $00.00.........just PM me for details....Mike..:thumbup:..................And yes I live in Northern Vermont...

pslawing
09-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Well y'all just stop on by and set a spell.....my room rates are $00.00.........just PM me for details....Mike..:thumbup:..................And yes I live in Northern Vermont...

THANKS MIKE!!!!! We're in Bangor tonight, Mount Washington tomorrow.....Have you been to BRP plant?
Peggy and Dale