PDA

View Full Version : Delivery order

wildwillie
01-14-2008, 11:09 AM
The way my dealer is handling his deliverys is screwy. Lets say you ordered a yellow bike and your 5th on the list but first for a yellow bike and if he gets a yellow one in he is going to offer it to first one on the list till he gets a taker reguardless what color they ordered.I think he should offered it to the first one that wanted that color.Why did they ask us what color we wanted if not for that. :edit: wildwillie

matusky
01-14-2008, 10:42 PM
The way my dealer is handling his deliverys is screwy. Lets say you ordered a yellow bike and your 5th on the list but first for a yellow bike and if he gets a yellow one in he is going to offer it to first one on the list till he gets a taker reguardless what color they ordered.I think he should offered it to the first one that wanted that color.Why did they ask us what color we wanted if not for that. :edit: wildwillie

Oh, they're not doing that crap too now are they?!?

Babymoose
01-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Don't seem right to me.

jeuchler
02-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Well, I just spoke with my dealer this p.m., and the "on time" assurance I had been given last week was true--for the next delivery to the dealer, that is.

However, it's a batch of all yellows, so, my order being silver, I get to wait while the folks with yellows (AFTER me, timewise) get theirs now!!

Grrr...

I don't know--Is it really that complicated to distribute 2500 vehicles which only come in two colors, to only a few states and Canada, in the order IN WHICH THE DEPOSITS WERE PUT DOWN???!!!! :edit:

(Oh, yeah, and I still can't upload my avatar. It was gonna be a nice side view of a silver Spyder, but now I think I'll just settle for a picture of me sitting in a kitchen chair with my head in my hands...)