PDA

View Full Version : An Idea for the forum.

MLavore
09-25-2012, 05:03 PM
As I was digging through the various boards, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a third party item user review section. This section would be dedicated to reviews of various accessories or other "things" used with or on the spyder.

Think that 303 Aerospace Protectant is the best thing on the planet for plastics and think your fellow spyder owners should give it a whirl, write up a thread.

This would of course take some time to get going, but I feel it would be a good resource, so if I was considering an accessory or cleaner or other "thing" for my spyder, i could see others experiences with it, and write my own whether good or bad.

Obviously, advertising isn't the point of this section but people giving other people their opinion of various products related both directy and indirectly to the spyder.

Let me know whatcha think! and maybe prod the powers that be.

Rar
09-25-2012, 07:03 PM
I can see where this has merit. For example, today was my first day with the Cal-Sci windshield. For reasons stated in another post, I'm completely sold on the product and feel everyone needs one. :D I would be able to post that here.

Rando
09-25-2012, 07:07 PM
How tall are you and what size did you purchase?

Rar
09-25-2012, 07:11 PM

Don't want to hijack this thread. . Check my thread, "Wind? What Wind?"

CyncySpyder
09-25-2012, 07:12 PM

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?44700-Wind-What-wind

Bob Denman
09-25-2012, 08:47 PM
This idea DOES have some merit... :thumbup:
...As long as the reviews are fair, unbiased, and not hiding an agneda of the poster's... :shocked:

MLavore
09-25-2012, 09:11 PM
This idea DOES have some merit... :thumbup:
...As long as the reviews are fair, unbiased, and not hiding an agneda of the poster's... :shocked:

Obviously, this would be moderated and knowingly biased or affiliate linked product links would hopefully be removed.

Bob Denman
09-26-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm glad that you mentioned that... :thumbup:
:clap: