PDA

View Full Version : UPONCLOSER INSPECTION

sealfloorboards
09-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Looking at Lamont's great pictures, it looks like with little or no changes, my Seal FloorBoards will fit nicely on both the new RT and ST. I'm not a tall guy but when I ride I LIKE TO STRETCH OUT. The new BRP floorboards would not allow me to get my feet up and out into a hwy. riding position. I wont know what mods (if any) I"ll have to make until I can get my hands on one. Like many of you, I was hoping for more dramatic changes like larger motor and 6 speed trans. Not sure if I need another Spyder at this point, I love my '11 Silver Seal.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

ARtraveler
09-25-2012, 01:16 PM
I am hoping the seals fit on the 2013's also. Were I to change over, the Seals and the Corbin seat would go with the new rig.

bo9roadking
10-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I like the look of the new 2013 boards, but I don't like them enough to replace the Seal boards on my 2012 RT Limited. The Seal boards are half the cost and allow for more places to put my feet.

Adirondack Mik
10-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Rest assure John I will be adding Seal floorboards to my farkle list. The $65.00 price on your website really appeals to me. :roflblack:

pickelhead
10-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Rest assure John I will be adding Seal floorboards to my farkle list. The $65.00 price on your website really appeals to me. :roflblack:

Shoot, at that price ($65) I'll take 2 pair!:thumbup: