PDA

View Full Version : MAYBE THE DO LISTEN

sealfloorboards
09-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Looks like BRP actually does listen. I have said for the last three years that what the Spyder needed was Floorboards. I knew it, hundreds of you knew it and finally they seem to understand it. Looks like they are offering a floorboard on some and an upgrade on other 2013 models. To celebrate their blinding insight, I am offering Seal FloorBoards FREIGHT FREE until OCT. 1 st.:yes::clap::2thumbs: In order to receive this great deal you will have to PM or email me at fountainman42@gmail. I'm not changing my website for this so you will have to contact me.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Floorboards

Bob Denman
09-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Better jump on this folks; that's only about a week... :yikes: ;) :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
09-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Better jump on this folks; that's only about a week... :yikes: ;) :thumbup:

You're right Bob, I don't do this very often. A great chance to.......

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Florboards

Bob Denman
09-25-2012, 07:44 AM
I'll bet that you could sell a plate full of ribs to a woman weating white gloves... ;) :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
09-25-2012, 12:09 PM
I'll bet that you could sell a plate full of ribs to a woman weating white gloves... ;) :thumbup:

I've said it befor and I'll say it gain, "you are one funny cat Bob" (no pun intended):roflblack:. In reality, I'm just and ol' gimp trying to play with the "Big Boys":hun:.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
09-25-2012, 12:12 PM
:2thumbs:
I keep telling folks that I don't have your 'Boards, but that you're a heckuva decent guy that I'd be happy to do business with... I just already had my ISCIs! They're a great 'Board also!

stevedfive
09-25-2012, 12:23 PM
BRP's new rider boards are listed on their web site for $999.99!

sealfloorboards
09-25-2012, 12:58 PM

Wow:yikes: That makes the $525 for a set of Seal FloorBoards look pretty good. Why pay a ton when for half you can.......

Ride in comfort:dontknow:,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Buttsy
09-25-2012, 04:53 PM

:roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:.........now thats just funny right there! Bend over, grab your ankles...............:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Bob Denman
09-25-2012, 08:48 PM
:shocked: I'll pay the extra hundred dollars so that they buy me dinner and a movie first... :shocked:

Ga Blue Knight
09-26-2012, 05:03 AM
Well that's good news for John! $999 for a set of floorboards? John's Seal Boards are bigger, longer and probably easier to install at half the cost. Knowing BRP you most likely have to remove half the Tupperware to install the BRP floorboards with a special tool only sold to dealers!

Mattman
09-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Where did you find the BRP floorboards? I'm pretty sure that I'm going with the Seals but I'd like to take a look at the Spyder floorboards and any other new accessories.

Bob Denman
09-26-2012, 07:25 AM
I took a brief swing through BRP's site, and didn't see them either.
But it wasn't a thorough search... :opps:

sealfloorboards
09-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Well that's good news for John! $999 for a set of floorboards? John's Seal Boards are bigger, longer and probably easier to install at half the cost. Knowing BRP you most likely have to remove half the Tupperware to install the BRP floorboards with a special tool only sold to dealers!

I'm very nxious to see the 13's to see if I wil need to do any modifying on my existing Seal FloorBoards. Keeping costs down is almost as important to being able to.......

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal floorBoards

stevedfive
09-27-2012, 01:08 AM
http://spyder.brp.com/build-your-spyder?categoryCode=RT

When you build your bike the prices of the all of the 2013 accessories are there.

Schnauzer
09-27-2012, 06:35 AM
The million dollar question is...Are all the acc. compatable with earlier models.

TuckMiddle
09-27-2012, 06:46 AM

WOW, heck of a buy, knocked down from $1,000.

Most importantly, remember they are not for the S5, just the semi automatic models.

Have a good day.
:cheers:
Tuck

sealfloorboards
09-27-2012, 07:59 AM
WOW, heck of a buy, knocked down from $1,000.

Most importantly, remember they are not for the S5, just the semi automatic models.

Have a good day.
:cheers:
Tuck

Seal floorBoards are for both the SE and SM. Remember, time is running out on my "free Freight" offer. You only had till the end of the month.

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal FloorBoards

Bob Denman
09-27-2012, 08:34 AM
Thanks Steve! :thumbup: I finally found them while building another new RT...