PDA

View Full Version : Ready for another trip

flamingobabe
09-24-2012, 03:57 PM
We've been home for 12 days...just about caught up on everything around here....cut and bail hay...done...cleaned the house...done...got garden ready and fall plants are in the ground...done...yard mowed...need to work in flower beds...but that is just a day or 2...(I work slow...retired)..need to change oil and minor maintenance on the bikes 1 or 2 days...so then I'm ready for another trip...we plan to go to Fredericksburg, Texas for a weekend...thinking about making it a longer trip..just maybe 5 or 10 days.....what do you think?

ARtraveler
09-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Go for it! I envy you. :yes::yes:

Jharpo
09-24-2012, 04:23 PM
​I say Go for it and enjoy. I'm just a little, no make that a whole lot jealous. Can't wait until I retire and give my Spyder the ride she deserves.

granpa in Cincy
09-24-2012, 04:23 PM
How in the world does HG keep up? :joke: :yes:

flamingobabe
09-24-2012, 04:59 PM
How in the world does HG keep up? :joke: :yes:

I let him have projects that he wants...right now he's working on some fish trap for perch so we can use as bait in our pond for catfish

glynnk
09-24-2012, 05:33 PM
I let him have projects that he wants...right now he's working on some fish trap for perch so we can use as bait in our pond for catfish

LOL!!! From some recent pics on here I don't think he needs to devise any other traps for catching catfish! He needs to give 'em a fighting chance!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

SpyderAnn01
09-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I think you should go for the long ride! I'm ready to go to but I haven't been nearly as productive since I got home. The weather here is definitely getting perfect for riding.

ingramsail
09-24-2012, 07:52 PM
We've been home for 12 days...just about caught up on everything around here....cut and bail hay...done...cleaned the house...done...got garden ready and fall plants are in the ground...done...yard mowed...need to work in flower beds...but that is just a day or 2...(I work slow...retired)..need to change oil and minor maintenance on the bikes 1 or 2 days...so then I'm ready for another trip...we plan to go to Fredericksburg, Texas for a weekend...thinking about making it a longer trip..just maybe 5 or 10 days.....what do you think?

If your coming to the Hill Country Let us know, we love to ride and are retired. Brought our 2012 RT SE5 SPYDER the first of Aug. have 2700 miles on it so far. Would like to do some longer trips, trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone in the spring.
We live in Bandera, just moved here 3mo. ago from Dickenson Tx.,email us at ingramsail@hotmail.com..
Daryl & Linda

gene0108
09-24-2012, 09:40 PM
I think you need to ride with us to Birmingham for the weekend. There will be 6 of us going from SOUTH Louisiana. We are leaving Thursday Morning at 6:30. It would be great to see ya'll again.

Gene and Rhonda

flamingobabe
09-24-2012, 10:09 PM
If your coming to the Hill Country Let us know, we love to ride and are retired. Brought our 2012 RT SE5 SPYDER the first of Aug. have 2700 miles on it so far. Would like to do some longer trips, trying to plan a trip to Yellowstone in the spring.
We live in Bandera, just moved here 3mo. ago from Dickenson Tx.,email us at ingramsail@hotmail.com..
Daryl & Linda

we will be in Fredericksburg...Oct 12 13 &14...maybe we can get togther

Kmort44
09-24-2012, 10:24 PM
How bout this coming weekend? Quite a few Spyder Ryders are going to Kuttawa Ky. For the annual Barkley Lake get together, including ME! You know Hotglue can't wait to have some more white wine..........or was that moonshine.........I get those confused. Everyone is Welcome, and for you guys that would be icing on the cake. See you there?
Info available on the general thread or you can just PM me.

Take care and Ryde on,:clap::thumbup::rolleyes:

Kevin

flamingobabe
09-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Gene & Rhonda.....Kevin
we are tied up this weekend with Mardi Gras BBQ cook off...we belong to a Krewe in Galveston...hg is cooking the meat

but y'all have fun

AbNormy
09-25-2012, 01:16 AM
the Harvest Classic Vintage and European Rally is 0ct 19-20 in Luchenbach if you're coming this way. I reserved a room at the days inn but am rethinking going due to work and lack of annual leave. Sure did like your post on the ST and hope to meet you guys some time.