PDA

View Full Version : Love the new lineup......

smoky
09-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Looks like we've got us a beautiful yellow RT for 2013 but I couldn't find a Viper Red in the pics to be posted tomorrow by Can Am. For those of us who have Viper Red, we'll see good resale values for a truly classy looking Spyder.

I really like the other pic combos on the new ST. Wonder about the passenger backrest or the lack thereof on the ST. I bet aftermarket suppliers are drawing one up right now. If you're gonna sport tour the passenger has to have some lumbar support. I'm sure everyone will hail the footrests on all the new models.

My thinking is that BRP wants to introduce the Hybrid as a separate entity so the attention on it is not diluted by the other models. Makes good sense. Rolling out a totally new machine is lot different than showing updated new year models.

All in all, BRP is offering a great new lineup designed to continue the public rapture with the best open air sport riding to come down the pike in modern times. If they continue to put lots of emphasis on improving their dealer network, more professionalism among the dealers, and better customer service, we're all in for some superb and long termed three wheeled smiles:bowdown:smoky