PDA

View Full Version : Spyder reat pics

Magic Man
01-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Here are some PICS from the photo shoot of the Spyder and it's seat. Sorry for the wait but we had to wait for the copyright filing to be emailed in before we could post them. We will have the full photo shoot posted on out web site nomagicneon.com later next week. I hope you all enjoy these.

http://www.nomagicneon.com/spyderbike.html

Now for all the legal stuff.....

Please remember these photos are the registered copyright items of No Magic Neon Inc. and are here for your personal use and enjoyment only . Any unauthorized use or reproduction without the express written permission of No Magic Neon Inc. is punishable by up to $250,000 in penalties.

jeuchler
01-05-2008, 09:00 PM
The Magic 18's look awesome, MagicMan!

I think a set of blue ones would do nicely on a grey & black Spyder...

Magic Man
01-06-2008, 11:35 AM
A "reat" is a fat fingered typing of "seat" LOL

Can you tell I don't type much? LOL!

Ride Safe
Ev

Nzone
01-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Magic Man does any of your lights fade to another color automatically? I love the seat

Magic Man
01-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Yes we do make color changing lights, they are called Wizard Lights. The Spyder frame and body is very well suited to using Wizards indeed. You can see Wizards as well as all of our other products on our site .www.nomagicneon.com

Remember active forum members who are listed in the member pages will receive a 20% discount on their first order from us.

Ride Safe
Ev