PDA

View Full Version : Noticed this in my inbox just now via Google alerts.

Derek Paisley
09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Want a sooner peek?

Club Sea-Doo/Can-Am 2013, being held Friday through Sunday in Washington, D.C., will allow dealers to test ride new 2013 Sea-Doo and Can-Am Spyder models.

http://www.powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2012/09/20/brp-dealers-to-test-ride-sea-doo-spyder-2013-models-at-dealer-show

Club Sea-Doo/Can-Am 2013, being held Friday through Sunday in Washington, D.C., will allow dealers to test ride new 2013 Sea-Doo and Can-Am Spyder models.
Following up last year’s momentous Club BRP in Montreal, dealers will first be offered test rides of Sea-Doo watercraft on Saturday. Later that night, the 2013 Can-Am Spyder roadsters will be presented.
On Sunday afternoon, dealers can participate in a 2013 Spyder ride. Upon return, BRP officials will host a welcome dinner and present the new 2013 Sea-Doo and Can-Am products. President and CEO José Boisjoli, vice president and general manager North America Yves Leduc, and Chris Dawson, vice president and general manager International, will reveal model year 2013 product innovations for Sea-Doo product lineups, as well as Can-Am roadsters. There will even be some news from the Can-Am off-road segment. The showroom will open for dealers at 8:30 p.m.

Wish I was in the area Tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD (SpYder ver. RSS)

2012 Spyder RSS
Matte Black & Green
Hindle Exhaust
Shorter Sport Blacked out Wndshield
Black ISO Grips with Green Accent rings
Matching Mono Seat Cowl (Velcro attachment)
Matching SportsRack
Matching BackRest
K&N Air Filter
Two Brothers Juice Box Pro
BRP HID lighting
Trunk liner (not overly impressed with)
Knee Pads
Throttle Boss

MMMII
09-20-2012, 04:12 PM
The time is near!

CyncySpyder
09-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Following up last year’s momentous Club BRP in Montreal, dealers will first be offered test rides of Sea-Doo watercraft on Saturday. Later that night, the 2013 Can-Am Spyder roadsters will be presented.
On Sunday afternoon, dealers can participate in a 2013 Spyder ride. Upon return, BRP officials will host a welcome dinner and present the new 2013 Sea-Doo and Can-Am products. President and CEO José Boisjoli, vice president and general manager North America Yves Leduc, and Chris Dawson, vice president and general manager International, will reveal model year 2013 product innovations for Sea-Doo product lineups, as well as Can-Am roadsters. There will even be some news from the Can-Am off-road segment. The showroom will open for dealers at 8:30 p.m.

DR Buck
09-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I hope our Canadian friends at BRP come to realize that National Harbor Maryland, is not in Washington DC! :lecturef_smilie:

Rar
09-20-2012, 04:23 PM
I wonder if "product innovations" means a new product or innovations to an existing product. :dontknow:

Lamonster
09-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Their dates are wrong on that site. It Officially starts on the 23rd and ends on the 26th.

mhoecker
09-21-2012, 05:25 AM
I hope our Canadian friends at BRP come to realize that National Harbor Maryland, is not in Washington DC! :lecturef_smilie:

It is just across the river, though. So darn close!