PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Beach, BiketoberFest 2012, Will BRP be there ?

cjackg
09-19-2012, 05:54 PM
I have searched around on S/L and the BRP site trying to see if BRP will be at Biketoberfest in Oct 2012 (next month!) but have yet to find anything firm. When do they usually announce if they are going to be there ? Does this have implications as to Spyders riding the track in Daytona?

We will be there either way but sure would like to see BRP there also!

SpyderAnn01
09-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Hmmm, it isn't listed on the Demo Tour schedule.

MouthPiece
09-20-2012, 05:53 AM
I have searched around on S/L and the BRP site trying to see if BRP will be at Biketoberfest in Oct 2012 (next month!) but have yet to find anything firm. When do they usually announce if they are going to be there ? Does this have implications as to Spyders riding the track in Daytona?

We will be there either way but sure would like to see BRP there also!

Hey Jack, this is Chris down in Sanford, Flarda. I would bet money that they will be there for Biketoberfest. They have been for the past three years that I know of AND I would think that especially this year if they are offering either a new model or upgrades on what we already have.

Up until last year they were situate (if facing the track start/finish line, to the right or just about to the first turn of the track in the parking lot outside. However, last year they were situated down toward the fourth turn of the track. I might add that they were set up to give demo rides of the spyders for interested people.

Now as to the track ride, USUALLY BRP will pick up the tab for the track ride during bike week. However, during Biketoberfest, I believe, but could be wrong, that you are more or less on your own and will have to get with the Daytona Speedway people to pay for a ride on the track. (should I put my disclaimer in here again?)

Cindy and I look forward to see you again down here. Hopefully I'll be on a spyder albiet a loaner or a new one.

Chris

boomerkc
09-20-2012, 10:34 AM
I'll be down for Biketoberfest. Coming down to open house for season with my buddies but won't have my Spyder to ryde. I'll be looking for Spyders at Daytona and DestinationDaytona. If I see any I'll step up and introduce myself and look forward making new friends.

Jim

currin20fan
09-20-2012, 10:51 AM
I'll be there. Can't miss me........I'll be on the Pearl White RT that has red lettering on back that says Port Royal, SC:)

cjackg
10-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Disappointing but seems true now that there will be no BRP Can-Am representation at Daytona BikeToberFest. Sure looks like a missed opportunity.

Guess it will be up to the Spyder owners to do the job for BRP at Daytona !

docdoru
10-09-2012, 07:42 AM
Guess it will be up to the Spyder owners to do the job for BRP at Daytona !
...And we will have a good time :thumbup:

cjackg
10-09-2012, 05:02 PM
That's gotta make'em nervous! They might need to reconsider and head down there to keep an eye on Spyder Huligans!

dave01
10-09-2012, 05:53 PM

Are Blue Martini's in our future? Or maybe Ouzo?
I might have to start drinking again..

docdoru
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
When the Mouse is home in Canada all the Huli-Cats are playing in Daytona...:ohyea:

lookerjdc
10-12-2012, 04:07 PM
who will be at Biketoberfest on Friday, Oct 19th?

lets pick a time and place to meet - would love to meet Spyderlovers.com people