PDA

View Full Version : Cowtown USA

mac spyder
09-18-2012, 08:38 PM
I just had some mods done to my 2011 RT at Cowtown. After getting a finishing touch done we headed back to Illinois and for a gas stop. While stopping for gas my parking brake wouldn't set. I filled the bike with gas and headed back to Cowtown for them to take a look. The parking break cable slid off. According to the rep there, it is a frequent problem for the cable to slide off. He told me that it would take about 20 minutes to fix and I wouldn't have to worry about it again. They have a fix where they drill a hole and put a pin in to keep it from coming off. I've dealt with two other shops with my spyder and Cowtown has the best knowledge and service experience of any other. I will keep going back even if it is a two hours drive both directions. Great Job Cowtown USA!!!!:clap:

SpyderAnn01
09-18-2012, 08:41 PM
:agree: and :welcome:

mac spyder
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Can't wait until Saturday. We are headed to the Smokey's with 5 other bikers. None of them have Spyders but we won't hold that against them. LOL

Bumblebee67
09-18-2012, 08:49 PM
:( :( I wish it wasn't a 12 hour drive ONE way for me to Cowtown.....:( :(

spacetrucker
09-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes cowtown is the best,They help me all the way here in Oregon. Now that's great help when you need it. Thanks cowtown will miss all of you this next year at the fest. Selling bike can ride any more. So she goes to some one that needs a great red 2012 rts se5 . Thks seyall