PDA

View Full Version : OK does anyone live near Palm Coast FL.? We will be staying in that area next week.

Grandpa Spyder
09-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Hey the wife and I will be staying in Palm coast next week and would like to meet any Spyderlovers in the area. I am trailering my spyder down and we hope to ryde it all week. Would like to meet others and go for a ryde.

SpyRyd
09-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Enjoy your vacation. SpyderDon and i Wanna see lots of pics when you get back. Hope you hook up with lots of Florida Spyderlovers. Be safe!

MouthPiece
09-18-2012, 07:10 PM
There are some great folks that are up in the St. Augustine area. (Just above/north of Palm Coast. What you might do is go to the Florida sub forum and look to see if there are any planned rides in the Central Florida area while you are here.

There are a couple of good seafood restaurants in St. Augustine which the ride up there along the ocean is beautiful. There is also Corky Bells in Palatka, Florida, (a nice country ride from where you are) which has very good food and a nice setting on the St. John's River.

Like I said. Take a gander at the Florida Forum and see if anything is going on. If you run into any problems and need help, don't hesitate to call me, Chris Ray at 407-323-6392.

Hope ya'll have a great time in Flarda.

Chris

Grandpa Spyder
09-18-2012, 08:02 PM
The St. Augustine area is where we plan on spending some time. And I am always interested in good restaurants.

MouthPiece
09-19-2012, 09:41 AM
The St. Augustine area is where we plan on spending some time. And I am always interested in good restaurants.

Osteen's in St. Augustine is a god start.

Chris

Ivorspyder
09-19-2012, 09:52 AM
I am down in Palm City Stuart area which is 180 miles South of you.I will be home next week and if you want to meet up somewhere in the middle I can do that the middle to end of the week.Its a nice ride down the coast for you past Cape Canaveral to Melbourne or Sebastian area.We are on the road at the moment and will be home Sunday night.
There is also a dealer I want to check out in Grant nr Melbourne.

Ivor:spyder:

Grandpa Spyder
09-20-2012, 05:53 AM
I am down in Palm City Stuart area which is 180 miles South of you.I will be home next week and if you want to meet up somewhere in the middle I can do that the middle to end of the week.Its a nice ride down the coast for you past Cape Canaveral to Melbourne or Sebastian area.We are on the road at the moment and will be home Sunday night.
There is also a dealer I want to check out in Grant nr Melbourne.

Thanks but I had not planed on going that far south. Want explore the St. Augustine area. Plus I am not sure about what kind of weather we are going to have while there.

Ivorspyder
09-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Thanks but I had not planed on going that far south. Want explore the St. Augustine area. Plus I am not sure about what kind of weather we are going to have while there.
OK enjoy your week.St Augustine is really nice .The ride from Palm Coast along the ocean on A1A is one of the nicest rides in the State.