PDA

View Full Version : Two Brothers Racing Exhaust Review

SpyderAnn01
09-18-2012, 02:32 PM
I've put 9,000 miles on my RT since I had the exhaust installed in August and I really like it. It sounds really cool. Not too loud at all but enough to make it sound less like a vacuum cleaner and more like a motorcycle. I'm no a fan of really loud exhaust - they give me a headache after a while - and this is definitely not that loud.

I got the exhaust 2 days before I left on my trip so most of my mileage has been towing a loaded trailer. Previously I would get about 22 - 25 mpg while towing and this trip I got around 25 - 29 mpg at speeds of 75 - 80 mph. I did get a whopping 34 mpg towing on the first legs of the trip but we were only going 65 mph. I can't compare that to anything with the stock exhaust because I've never gone that slow before!

My system was a prototype for the RT with the trailer hitch and it worked great with the hitch. They have made it with plenty of clearance so there won't be any problems with it rubbing.

Thanks to Two Brothers Racing and Len at Cowtown for making this happen. 5347053471

Littlebadwolf
09-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Nice pipe...but it looks like you're gonna have to replace that rear tire after driving all those miles..<hehe>

quickster47
09-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Glad to read your good report. Now I just hope they release the new pipe soon so the rest of us can get one.

Carl

SpyderAnn01
09-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Nice pipe...but it looks like you're gonna have to replace that rear tire after driving all those miles..<hehe>

You've got that right Larry.

And Carl I think if you call them you should be able to order one.

8 legs nz
09-19-2012, 01:21 AM
You've got that right Larry.

And Carl I think if you call them you should be able to order one.

The pipe for the RT is bigger than the one for the RS the rs one is to loud with out that P1 tip