PDA

View Full Version : Another Step for Better Customer Service

Dizneyman
09-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Yesterdays mail had a card to take a "Jdpower" survey on my dealer and the recent service provided. It was all about the service experience. Just another thing BRP is doing to hear the voice of the customer. All good in my opinion, and may show some weakness that some have complained of here in the dealer network to BRP.

ARtraveler
09-18-2012, 02:02 PM
I have always filled out the surveys as requested when I have had dealer service. It is a good way to let BRP know how the dealers are doing with respect to customer satisfaction.

SpydermanCT
09-18-2012, 06:06 PM
In the automotive industry JD Powers does consumer surveys for many of the new car manufacturers. The service surveys are used by the manufacturer for ratings in overall satisfaction and can be drilled down to individual areas of the service process. I would guess that the survey you fill out regarding your Spyder service ends up back at that servicing dealer. Depending on how you rate your dealer might have an effect on how your treated the next time you call in for service or need a favor. Sometimes giving a perfect score, even if it was not a perfect visit, can work to your atvantage in the future.

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Man if they ever send me one of those, after I send it in......I'm sure I will be arrested :gaah: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:Mike

boborgera
09-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Got one of them back in 08, So i guess nothing changed. :dontknow::dontknow: