PDA

View Full Version : TWO BROS EXHAUST FOR SALE

Motorcycledave
09-17-2012, 11:46 PM
Make me an offer
$$$ on this 2 bros exhaust. the bike is new to me as of last Monday, my first ride 175 miles was yesterday
Sunday. the previous owner said they had only had it on for 3000 miles the Spyder has 9, 200 miles on the clock
I like noise but not this much... it sounds very good. Soooooo if you have been wanting to get one like this on your Spyder
but didn't want to spend the big bucks... you know what it is worth, here is your chance. make me a realistic offer... I want
other goodies. I am located in Linden, CA, South East of Sacramento about 45 miles.
Email me at motorcycledave@mac.com
Ride Safe
Dave

8 legs nz
09-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Make me an offer
$$$ on this 2 bros exhaust. the bike is new to me as of last Monday, my first ride 175 miles was yesterday
Sunday. the previous owner said they had only had it on for 3000 miles the Spyder has 9, 200 miles on the clock
I like noise but not this much... it sounds very good. Soooooo if you have been wanting to get one like this on your Spyder
but didn't want to spend the big bucks... you know what it is worth, here is your chance. make me a realistic offer... I want
other goodies. I am located in Linden, CA, South East of Sacramento about 45 miles.
Ride Safe
Dave

Hi I have one on my RS SM5 here in New Zealand and you are wight it is very loud I have bort the P1 tip for it and made it better . :lecturef_smilie: just a little, by the looks of your photos I cant see one in the end of your pipe mine is the black ed pipe .
That even looks like my spyder that you are sitting on mins the back rest

SpyderEyes
09-18-2012, 01:55 AM
What type of single exhaust is it? They make two types, one that sells for $325 and a racing 2 bros exhuast that sells for over $700

Make me an offer
Ride Safe
Dave

Motorcycledave
09-18-2012, 09:44 AM
I will go get the box and check the part number on it and let you know asap. if you like you can give me a call
at 209-887-3283.
I know one thing on my other bike Honda ST1100 I have the ceramic coated pipes on each side up to the mufflers they are the racing model.
this unit is not coated it's chrome.
Dave
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

What type of single exhaust is it? They make two types, one that sells for $325 and a racing 2 bros exhuast that sells for over $700