PDA

View Full Version : ACS replaced this past Saturday

safecracker
09-17-2012, 07:06 PM
I drove 220 miles to the dealer on Saturday morning to try and resolve the ACS not working properly. I arrived at the dealewr and they took the Spyder right in. I was able to be in the shop while they first tried to adjust the sensor-no luck. They then removed old sensor and installed a new one, readjusted and now works like a charm.
On another note, when traveling north to the dealers, the spped limit in Central to Northern maine is 75 mph. So for 85 miles I was doing 78 mph. I had topped the fuel off before i left and when I pulled off the highway I topped it off. It took 3.2 gallons of gas. I averaged at 26.5 mpg. I did not think that was to bad.
Keep on riding!!! ;)

quickster47
09-17-2012, 08:16 PM
On another note, when traveling north to the dealers, the speed limit in Central to Northern maine is 75 mph. So for 85 miles I was doing 78 mph. I had topped the fuel off before i left and when I pulled off the highway I topped it off. It took 3.2 gallons of gas. I averaged at 26.5 mpg. I did not think that was to bad.
Keep on riding!!! ;)

Glad your problem was resolved.

And for the speed you were running it seems that your MPG was about average. At least that's what I get when I run 75 - 80 mph.

Carl

Bob Denman
09-18-2012, 07:21 AM
It sounds as if you've got a good dealer up there!! :thumbup: