PDA

View Full Version : The new Talon T-3300 Motorcycle Alarm Spyder Kit Available

2faston3
12-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I have been researching an alarm system for my Spyder and have narrowed it down to this company. It is a plug and go system so you can install it yourself. I received an email confirming that the Spyder harness is ready which I quoted below.

“We did receive some help with the harness and we already have one designed. In early January we will have the Spyder kit available.”

The new Talon T-3300 is a stylishly designed, compact, full-featured remote control motorcycle alarm system that will fit any motorcycle. It offers an impressive line-up of features including built-in digital tilt sensor, dual stage shock sensor, starter immobilizer, optional perimeter sensor and much more. All packaged with a weatherproof, compact microprocessor control module, compact piezo siren and 2 miniature multi-function 4 button transmitters that exhibit streamlined design with amazing functionality.

Call them at 778-881-7715

Or contact them at…

Talon Motorcycle Technologies ( Talon Concepts International )
http://www.talonalarms.com

jeuchler
12-29-2007, 11:13 AM
I have been researching an alarm system for my Spyder and have narrowed it down to this company....The new Talon T-3300...Talon Motorcycle Technologies...http://www.talonalarms.com

Thanks for doing that leg work, 2faston3. I remember when I bought our Harley, and the salesman said "This ain't like your Suzuki--leave it unattended and it'll grow legs and walk."

I have a feeling "better safe than sorry" is a good motto for Spyder owners as well.

Lamonster
12-29-2007, 11:16 AM
That's cool. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

daddydarko
04-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Just got my Talon system. I'll post feedback once I have time to install it. One note, there's no such thing as an "insurance discount" in the States for an alarm system. :(

-DD

daddydarko
04-10-2008, 11:28 AM
where did you get it from? they are still on backorder.

Got it right from their site. Arrived in less than 2 weeks. Maybe I'm special? :doorag:

-DD

skaha
04-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Afternoon
I installed the Talon Alarm and it was fairly easy. The only thing I changed was the location of the siren. You need to have access to turn the siren off with the key. Mounted the siren near the battery, drilled a hole for the key slot to show under the seat. When seat is lifted you now have access to siren.

2faston3
04-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Skaha:

How about some pics of the setup, for future reference!

Thanks for the tip!

2faston3

GA-SPYDER
07-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I just got the Talon in yhe mail direct from them. Did you take any picts of your install?

Sopher
07-09-2008, 06:58 PM
I guess they decided to start manufacturing more units eh?

Actually that's the main reason why I did not buy one. N one could ever get stock to sell! So I went with the Scorpio.