PDA

View Full Version : Spyders in movies and TV

jeuchler
12-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, I just came back from taking the family to see "The Chipmunks" movie.

I won't spoil the plot for you, but keep an eye out for a silver/black Spyder (parked near a yellow Maserati, I think, and a Hummer.)

It was definitely placed as a symbol of wealth and cool factor for one of the main characters--I'm sure this is only the first (if it is the first) in a l o n g line of Spyder cameo appearances on the big and little screens...

Lamonster
12-28-2007, 08:30 PM
I rode my Spyder to the movies yesterday to see National Treasure and the Chipmunks was playing there too. You should have see the people who saw the Chipmunks pointing and talking about the Spyder. ;D

jeuchler
12-29-2007, 10:29 AM
That's perfect. The kids must have been thrilled.

jeuchler
04-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Well, parents and grandparents, those of you who are renting/buying the Alvin and the Chipmunk DVD for the kids (released yesterday) at the beginning of chapter 19 is a brief scene with some cool vehicles in the driveway---including a silver Spyder! :bigthumbsup:

Derwin
04-03-2008, 06:44 AM
I rode my Spyder to the movies yesterday... ;D

Hey, Lamont.... You actually drove your Spyder to the movies, and LEFT IT IN THE PARKING LOT?? Aren't you afraid that somebody may mess around with it, or even steal it? Just curious! :doorag:

Derwin

Lamonster
04-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Hey, Lamont.... You actually drove your Spyder to the movies, and LEFT IT IN THE PARKING LOT?? Aren't you afraid that somebody may mess around with it, or even steal it? Just curious! :doorag:

Derwin

Not a chance, there's aways a crowd around it. ;D

Derwin
04-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Lamont,

Sorry if I am coming across as "ignorant", but are you really serious? You actually leave your bike in theatre parking lots, or grocery stores, etc.? I think I would be scared to do that! :dontknow:

Derwin

Lamonster
04-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Lamont,

Sorry if I am coming across as "ignorant", but are you really serious? You actually leave your bike in theatre parking lots, or grocery stores, etc.? I think I would be scared to do that! :dontknow:

Derwin

So what are you going to do when you run to the store?

Here's something really scary, I leave my key in it most of the time and my GPS and XM is on the Spyder. ;D
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/3/6915585831.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/7804449)

This is the least expensive ride I've owned and really the only thing I ever worry about is my family, I'm leaving everything else here when I go so there's no reason to worry about it. :doorag:

Derwin
04-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Lamont,

:agree:That is about the COOLEST answer that you could have ever given. :bigthumbsup:

pphantom538
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Lamont,
Love the philosophy.