PDA

View Full Version : Alzheimer ride

paulbrinker
09-17-2012, 08:12 AM
We went to Southern Pines this weekend for our first charity ride. It was great fun. We met allot of nice people and saw some good looking bikes. Our hats go off to the organizers of this event for their great job. Everything was perfect. As far as the bikes, there were only three Spyder RTs there, but they were the hit of the bike show. Almost everyone there came over to us and asked allot of questions. We even had several that were very interested in where to buy one. I think we converted many people over to thinking that the Spyder is the way to go for three wheelers.:yes::yes::clap: I just hope that the dealers that reap the benefits from this remember all the sales we send their way.:thumbup: I hope that next year we will see more Spyders at this ride. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

spydaman60
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
We went to Southern Pines this weekend for our first charity ride. It was great fun. We met allot of nice people and saw some good looking bikes. Our hats go off to the organizers of this event for their great job. Everything was perfect. As far as the bikes, there were only three Spyder RTs there, but they were the hit of the bike show. Almost everyone there came over to us and asked allot of questions. We even had several that were very interested in where to buy one. I think we converted many people over to thinking that the Spyder is the way to go for three wheelers.:yes::yes::clap: I just hope that the dealers that reap the benefits from this remember all the sales we send their way.:thumbup: I hope that next year we will see more Spyders at this ride. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

is there a website where you found out about this ride? just wondering if there might be local ones all around the country for the same cause.

paulbrinker
09-17-2012, 04:08 PM
www.sjp.org is the local web site in western North Carolina. However last weekend was the national Alzheimer weekend. There were walks and rides all around the country. If you look up Alzheimer rides you may find out more in your area.