PDA

View Full Version : Heading south

Polack
12-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Okay, I can't take it anymore! I only have 60 miles on the Spyder. The cold and snow in Wisconsin have gotten to me. The Spyder (#593) is on the trailer and I'm heading to South Padre Island, Texas (anyone care to join me?). Might make a stop in New Orleans on the way back. I'll try to post some pictures along the way.
Lamonster - I'm going to be passing through Nashville Jan. 15-17 and cruising around a bit I hope, any suggestions for places to go, places to eat?

Lamonster
12-28-2007, 05:23 PM
Okay, I can't take it anymore! I only have 60 miles on the Spyder. The cold and snow in Wisconsin have gotten to me. The Spyder (#593) is on the trailer and I'm heading to South Padre Island, Texas (anyone care to join me?). Might make a stop in New Orleans on the way back. I'll try to post some pictures along the way.
Lamonster - I'm going to be passing through Nashville Jan. 15-17 and cruising around a bit I hope, any suggestions for places to go, places to eat?

Sounds like a good trip. I'm about 3.5 hours from Nashville so I can't help you on that Bro. Sorry
Have a great time. :doorag:

spyder#1
12-30-2007, 01:36 PM
84 today in fl. Just a great day to ride.