PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to fellow Georgia Spyder Riders

sewnonnie
09-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Had a great turn out of Georgia Spyder riders at the Walton EMC Charity Ride today. The ride was about 90 minutes and then we were served a BarBQ lunch. Everyone that stayed for the drawings won a gift.

We had 9 Spyders and 10 Spyder Riders (Hawk, Tammy, Skosh, Cracker, Mark Lawson, Tuck, gftempl, Yol Bolson, me and a new "guy" named Randall, but we came up with his temporary name "Ryan nothing yet"). I was the only RS surrounded by RTs. I told Keith I was like an Oreo, 4 rts in front then Miss Daisy followed by 4 more RTs. Also, being yellow, she really stood out in the middle of all the Blue, Black, Silver RTs. Tuck added some much needed RT color with his red RT.

Anyway,we enjoyed seeing everyone and look forward to more GA Spyder Riders joining us next year. Tammy and I talked about putting our logo on pink shirts with a pink ribbon on the front to wear at this type of ride. I think I may just have to make pink my next shirt order; although, I really like Hawk's blue one too. Decisions...decisions.

MarkLawson
09-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Sure had fun. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

TuckMiddle
09-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Had a great time today for a magnificient cause. Ride was good, I'd like to know how many bikes there were, pretty big parking lot full.
My cross country trip, staying off the interstates due to paving, etc, was a little over 2 hours to Monroe and real enjoyable. On the way home, every moron in N. GA was on GA 20. What a zoo and hot and I'll bet I didn't make 10% of the stop lights - there are hundreds of em.

Let's do it again sometime soon. Super folks and a nice day.:firstplace:

Tuck

Chief One
09-16-2012, 08:07 AM
It was great to meet all the spyder folks at the ride yesterday. I was asked who I am on the forum, so I had to come up with a name:sour:.
So my first post to introduce myself. I'm Randall (aka Ryan nothing yet:hun:) and my "handle" will be Chief One since Chief was taken:banghead:. But I can still use Chief :2thumbs:."

Great ride with great people! Thank you. See you on the road.

Chief

sewnonnie
09-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Chief One is much better than "Ryan nothing yet"!! It was great to meet you. Next ride is a ladies ride and next meeting may be at Hazel(cracker) and Darcy's (skosh) in Maysville for a tech day...very tentative. Check back often under the GEorgia section as there is usually someone looking to ride somewhere. Feel free to throw out feelers for a ride yourself.