PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Production Run

BOHICA
12-26-2007, 12:58 PM
Anyone here with production insight? I am wondering if the next batch off the line will have any changes from the initial production run.

Spyderman
12-26-2007, 04:31 PM
I had heard it was starting back up sometime in Jan.

Director
12-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Anyone here with production insight? I am wondering if the next batch off the line will have any changes from the initial production run.

Haven't heard about any changes for the next batch, but watch for an announcement from BRP sometime in mid-February. They may be talking about their new "touring" edition at that time. :bigthumbsup:

BOHICA
12-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Haven't heard about any changes for the next batch, but watch for an announcement from BRP sometime in mid-February. They may be talking about their new "touring" edition at that time. :bigthumbsup:

Bruce,
What have you heard?

Director
12-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Bruce,
What have you heard?

On the Can-Am Talk Forum on December 16/07 there was a live chat with Marc Lacroix from BRP marketing. I asked him if BRP had plans to offer hard luggage and/or a touring version of the Spyder in their 2009 model line. He replied, "Indeed, our accessories department is working on a number of new items. We can't announce anything today...expect more news in late February '08. Stay tuned on this site and on spyderryder.com".
Sounded pretty promising to me. ;D

BOHICA
12-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the info!