PDA

View Full Version : SPYDER IN THE OZARKS!!!

pitbull
09-13-2012, 05:35 PM
October 11th to 14th SPYDER IN THE OZARKS, Ok the final details are in and complete, we will be lining up Thursday the 11th at 3pm to head out for the yearly Mogang trip to Branson mo. This year should be a blast adding another day for some extra fun.

Thursday 0ctober 11th line up at cowtown USA Cuba mo between 3 and 4 pm headed to Branson mo on the back roads..... Also stopping at lamberts for dinner
www.throwedroles.com
We are staying at Branson mo at baymont
www.bransonbaymont.com you also call 1-417-334-1985 (tel:1-417-334-1985) make your reservations under Mogang the group rate is 77.00 a night

Friday October 12th is run around day, a day set aside to have fun run around and possibly a go-kart challenge ...... I have a title to reclaim from a monster :-)............
5:45 is a group dinner and cruise on the landing princess, a 2 hour cruise on lake taneycomo complete with a 5 star dinner 38.00 a head with tax and tip see Linda Austin for tickets money can be paid at any point during the weekend.
www.mainstreetlakecruises.com

Saturday October 13th will be our big group ride down the through the beautiful ozark mountains, down to the famouse town of Eureka springs Arkansas .
www.eurekaspringschamber.com
saturday evening we will be having dinner at keeter center upon return it will be at 6:00 pm at look out point.
www.keetercenter.edu/
Sunday October 14th will have breakfast and starting the return trip home with our final group ride of the year, then it spyderfest group planning meetings.
For more info you can contact myself or Steve Mack

Looking forward to another great adventure together
SPYDER IN THE OZARKS

SpyderLady
09-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Please PM me with your phone number and I will call you back in order to get your credit card information for Boat Dinner payment. Payment to be made before you board on Friday night. If you prefer to write a check, pay cash or charge the evening of the boat ride I will be accepting payments before boarding the boat. Thank you

pitbull
09-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Just got a call from the hotel, seems we have booked 11 of the 25 rooms already so filling up fast, if we need to add more rooms we have the ability to a few more.

Shewhoprays
09-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Linda, I will have to wait until it gets closer to know how many tickets I need. Dennis may be going to a fishing tournament instead that weekend. Bj

Cuban Spyder
09-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Jane (Spydeejane) and I (Cuban Spyder) have booked a room. Looking forward to the trip.
Who else is going? The more the merrier!
;)

SpyderLady
09-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Linda, I will have to wait until it gets closer to know how many tickets I need. Dennis may be going to a fishing tournament instead that weekend. Bj

Not a problem. You can get with me before the boat ride either at the hotel or I plan on being at the dinner boat at least one hr early to collect monies.

SteveMac
09-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Booked at the Baymont Oct 11-12-13 :thumbup:

Linda, we will need two tickets for the boat. Will have payment there when we arrive.

I think we will meet you all at Lamberts, since it is a straight shot over for us, rather than coming up to Cuba and then riding down to Branson, so we will see you all at Lamberts Cafe on the 11th!

Spiderwoman
09-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi Linda. We will also be meeting everyone at Lamberts for dinner on Thursday night. Add our names to the list for the Boat Cruise and will pay you when we board. Looking forward to a fun weekend. Peg and Gary

pitbull
09-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Now the party's getting started!!! ..... Can't tell you all how much I need this, cliff and patty are on board as well waiting for them and several others to chime in, I think we have a jeff and Brenda coming to as well Brenda Barton and a possible sam and carol.... Who else?

CMA Cowboy
09-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Have to see how broke we are when we get back from the Black Hills. By broke I do mean body and wallet.

GloryRyders
09-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Hey Len and all................Linda and I won't know for sure how this is going to work out for us also:dontknow:. Currently sitting in the Black Hills near Mount Rushmore in route to Yellowstone. We will be back in Mo. on the 27th and will be able to make the final plans then.

spydermonkey4
09-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Guy and I will be going rooms booked can't wait

Hey Len and all................Linda and I won't know for sure how this is going to work out for us also:dontknow:. Currently sitting in the Black Hills near Mount Rushmore in route to Yellowstone. We will be back in Mo. on the 27th and will be able to make the final plans then.

spydermonkey4
09-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Linda, I will pay when we get to Lamberts Thanks

Guy and I will be going rooms booked can't wait

pitbull
09-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Aright!!! And I'm ready now.... Can't hardly wait guys!

Questions
09-17-2012, 04:00 PM
We have our rooms booked. Looking forward to fun times with fun guys (& gals).

Questions
09-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Hey, count us in. We'll pay you at Lamberts. Be safe.

Please PM me with your phone number and I will call you back in order to get your credit card information for Boat Dinner payment. Payment to be made before you board on Friday night. If you prefer to write a check, pay cash or charge the evening of the boat ride I will be accepting payments before boarding the boat. Thank you

Shewhoprays
09-18-2012, 06:48 AM
Not sure we can afford it either after just coming back from 2 weeks in New England and one mishap after another.... BUT we are coming and the hotel booking has been made. Can't wait to get with spyder buddies. Bj

KCPete
09-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Just booked a room at the Baymont! Will likely meet up with the group at Lambert's, instead of detouring via Cuba.

Count 2 more for the boat cruise, and we'll cover it when we get there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Pete & Janet

Pigtails
09-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Scott and I are coming for sure. Linda, we will need two tickets for the boat. We will pay you as soon as we see you. We may not arrive until Friday. still need to finalize with Scott since he is working on Thursday.

SpyderLady
09-18-2012, 09:26 PM
All, I am going down earlier in the day and will not be at Lamberts. Just catch me when you get in or pay me before we board. I will be at boat at least 1 hr in advance. Wooohoo let the fun begin

SpyderLady
09-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Okay gang to help all of us I will attempt to keep a running list of the people who have committed to get some R & R with us. Just post within this thread and I will do my best to keep the list going.:popcorn:

SpyderLady (Linda) and John
Harvey Spyderpops & wife
Joe & Sheila
BJ & (Dennis??)
Jane and George
Steve and Connie
Peg & Gary Owens
Cliff and Patty
Jeff and Brenda
Brenda Barton & Guy
KC Pete and Jane
Dick Riedel
Scott and Paula
Dennis Boland & Malissa
Len & Vanessa
Kevin & Joanie
Yazz (not now able to attend). :((
Spyderal11and wife (Ed and Carol)
Dennis & Patti McBride

SteveMac
09-19-2012, 10:07 AM
You are the best Linda!!

Hey, I don't see Kevin or Joanie on there yet!!

SpyderLady
09-19-2012, 12:27 PM
You are the best Linda!!

Hey, I don't see Kevin or Joanie on there yet!!

They may not be able to make it. GM has been shut down for 6 weeks...... Don't think I need to say more. It would be tough for him to get off with them just going back to work, etc. We shall see, they may be able to make a decision at the last minute.

Well take back the above. Looks like all we had to do was post they might not make it and lo and behold I got a text just this evening saying they have been able to make hotel reservations.

pitbull
09-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Starting to build a new ryde for the event, unfortunately I'm stuck with only automatics!!!! Dang it, got a set of Elkas in for my new 2brothers exhaust, cold air intake and filter, doing some carbon fiber and some graphics with a custom dash and gauges, and with a set of road pegs, thinking about doing a set of rims and a few other mods, but should be a good start.... Not near as cool as some of the other famous mogangs rides but atleast not a stocker!!!!

Pigtails
09-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Our reservations have been made Scott and I are looking forward to seeing everyoneI

Yazz
09-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Have my room booked and looking forward to some more good times!:yes:

CyncySpyder
09-20-2012, 10:06 AM
:shocked:I just saw this and had no clue:rolleyes: But dang it:banghead: I have no personal time left:lecturef_smilie: so we couldn't leave til after work on Friday around 2pm (from 41016) and its about an 11 hour ryde:sour: just to get to the cruise place, so that wouldn't put us getting there til around 4am :yikes:

Guess we could meet up for the group ride on Saturday at least ;) and possibly stay for breakfast on Sunday:coffee:Tho that'd be really pushing it since I'd have to be back at work on Monday morning at 5am:shocked:

Anyone have an address where we'd be meeting for the group ryde so I can estimate time & directions:dontknow:to see if we can make this work;)

Teddy & I sorely:( missed seeing y'all at SpyderFest this year and this would help to rekindle our spirits & friendships for sure:clap::yes::clap:

SpyderLady
09-20-2012, 10:15 AM
I am 99.9% sure we will be leaving from the hotel on Saturday morning. Would love to see you and Ted, but please be careful that is a lot of riding in a short period of time.

Stay safe.

pitbull
09-20-2012, 06:04 PM
Now we have the gang getting all together!!! I was planning on devils pool for breakfast at big cedar lodge Saturday morning for breakfast but that is subject to change. Dave you and Ted are welcome!

SpyderLady
09-27-2012, 03:38 PM
Getting excited. Have ordered the Ultimate passenger backrest and hopefully I will have it installed for this ride. We will all be able to see the whole new seat etc for the RT from Ultimate.

GloryRyders
09-27-2012, 05:33 PM
Things aren't working out for us to make the trip to the Ozark's.................sort of a last minuet event has come up.:gaah: One of Linda's sisters is getting married that weekend, so we will not be making the trip.:( Hope all of you have a great time and that the weather cooperates.

pitbull
09-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Just rode back in from Arkansas, running part of our Branson trip. I think the color is going to be just perfect in 2 weeks when we make the trip, last 2 years we have been a week ahead of the color, this year we should be right on.

Yazz
10-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Have a stomach bug I just can't shake. Won't be able to make the Branson run...:(:(:(

All Y'all have an ice cream for me...

SpyderAnn01
10-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Have a stomach bug I just can't shake. Won't be able to make the Branson run...:(:(:(

All Y'all have an ice cream for me...

I hope you feel better soon.

SteveMac
10-04-2012, 12:26 PM
I hope you feel better soon.

:agree:

Hope you feel better soon Yazz. You'll be missed!

SpyderLady
10-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Yazz, will miss you not being able to attend get better

Spiderwoman
10-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Hope you feel better soon! You will be missed.

owens9fingers
10-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Hope you feel better soon.............. and I'll be thinking of you when I have a chocolate ice cream!! :ohyea:

Yazz
10-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Thank you all for your well wishes. Still feeling a little puny but getting better every day.

Already missing Y'all... Chocolate ice cream is soooo yummy....

I am going to make it to one of your monthly rides when things get better.

SpyderLady
10-05-2012, 04:19 PM
You still have 4-5 ads. If you getting feeling better. Come on up!

SpyderLady
10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Owens9fingers, I hope to see you in your turbin in Branson

Yazz
10-05-2012, 06:27 PM
You still have 4-5 ads. If you getting feeling better. Come on up!

If I could, I would. You of all people understand that.

Ate something bad and it's kicking my butt.

Had one relapse already, don't want another one on the road...

owens9fingers
10-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Owens9fingers, I hope to see you in your turbin in Branson

Do you mean something like this??? :doorag: or this :joke: ??

SpyderLady
10-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Owen9finger
You know the purple one from Kentucky

SteveMac
10-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Owen9finger

I guess we could always post the video!!!!

owens9fingers
10-06-2012, 06:49 PM
I guess we could always post the video!!!!

VIDEO !!!!! :yikes:

FaranH
10-07-2012, 04:28 PM
WooHoo!! I get to join the MOGang in Branson! :yes:

Not sure if I'll be coming up Thursday night or Friday morning yet, but it looks like I'll be there.:D Can't wait to see you guys!

Spiderwoman
10-07-2012, 04:42 PM
WooHoo!! I get to join the MOGang in Branson! :yes:Not sure if I'll be coming up Thursday night or Friday morning yet, but it looks like I'll be there.:D Can't wait to see you guys!Glad you can make it!

SteveMac
10-07-2012, 05:40 PM

Not sure if I'll be coming up Thursday night or Friday morning yet, but it looks like I'll be there.:D Can't wait to see you guys!

Excellent!

SpyderLady
10-07-2012, 06:30 PM

Yes, yes ,yes!!!

SpyderLady
10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Post it Steve, I dare you. I would double dog dare but I don't know how to post. Be sure to tell everyone to bring their quarters along!!

Joanie
10-07-2012, 07:48 PM
We are not packed yet... But Kev and I will be riding down with Linda, John & Dick!!! Can't wait to see everyone!!! With all the things that have happened this past weekend, we are ready for some R&R with all of our friends!!!!

See all our Spyder friends soon!!!!

Love

Joanie & Kev

SteveMac
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Post it Steve, I dare you. I would double dog dare but I don't know how to post. Be sure to tell everyone to bring their quarters along!!

What? You mean this?
:roflblack:

http://youtu.be/8EAfjMzcNhs

owens9fingers
10-07-2012, 10:06 PM
What? You mean this?

http://youtu.be/8EAfjMzcNhs

Ok Buddy....:lecturef_smilie:...I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing you in the OZARKS!! :gaah:

SteveMac
10-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Ok Buddy....:lecturef_smilie:...I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing you in the OZARKS!! :gaah:

Uh Oh. :yikes: !!

SpyderLady
10-08-2012, 08:44 AM
ROFLMAO:yikes::roflblack::roflblack:

pitbull
10-08-2012, 10:27 AM
It's finally the big week!!! I'm so ready for this, just found out faran is coming up to play with us Friday and saturday!!! Going to be a great time, if your neededing a room let me know.
See you guys in a few days!

pitbull
10-08-2012, 10:30 AM

OMG!!! What is it with this group and making you wear silly hats!!! Ok Gary and steve! The 3 of us have to get some revenge some how some way!!! Lol

owens9fingers
10-08-2012, 11:41 AM
OMG!!! What is it with this group and making you wear silly hats!!! Ok Gary and steve! The 3 of us have to get some revenge some how some way!!! Lol

The same thought crossed my mind !! :doorag: :thumbup:

SteveMac
10-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Funny hats? Really? News to me.

Actually I think there is one of me with this same hat. I just couldn't find it... :roflblack:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/09/ge3uzepe.jpg

Joanie
10-08-2012, 09:14 PM
We can't wait for this weekend. Kev and I both need the R&R.

Just wondering what the "cows" might bring in?!?!?!?!

Oh Gary, I do like the new do!!!!! But Spyderfest was better!!!!

spydermonkey4
10-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Owen9finger

YES!!!!!!! The PURPLE one from Kentucky, He has a story behind this !!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Branson, WEEEEEE have lots of stories and surprizes from the state of Kentucky !!!!!! I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joke:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png

pitbull
10-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Funny hats? Really? News to me.

Actually I think there is one of me with this same hat. I just couldn't find it... :roflblack:
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/09/ge3uzepe.jpg

Dats just wrong!

owens9fingers
10-09-2012, 08:24 PM
YES!!!!!!! The PURPLE one from Kentucky, He has a story behind this !!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for Branson, WEEEEEE have lots of stories and surprizes from the state of Kentucky !!!!!! I AM WATCHING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!:joke:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png

Dats just wrong!

Spydermondey4............ Seems like you're stirring up a lot of S _ _ ff (stuff) ...... I'll be watching U!! :yikes:

Len.............. It might be wrong..... but it sure is MOOOO ...... VING!! :roflblack:

mac spyder
10-09-2012, 09:31 PM
My wife and I have made reservations and can't wait for the ride. We are new to this group but look forward to meeting everyone.

Dennis & Patti

SpyderLady
10-09-2012, 09:59 PM
My wife and I have made reservations and can't wait for the ride. We are new to this group but look forward to meeting everyone.

Dennis & Patti

Can't wait to meet you also. Please understand some (well maybe all) of us are a little crazy

GloryRyders
10-10-2012, 05:32 AM
It's a BUMMER :( that we can't make the trip this year, but here's hoping that you all have a great time and that the weather cooperates. Sometimes family obligations just get in the way of having fun.:dontknow: Besides, since "Glory" has been in the shop over a week now, we might not have had a ryde to go anyway. Going to want to see lots of pictures when we all get together in November for the first Spyderfest meeting!:lecturef_smilie:

HAVE FUN :yes::yes:

owens9fingers
10-10-2012, 06:01 AM

Dennis & Patti

Welcome to the group ! Glad to see you're from Illinois as well..:clap:.... maybe our good nature will rub off on these Missourri people. Just a "Heads Up"........... these folks are a little different !! :roflblack:

Cuban Spyder
10-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Welcome to the group ! Glad to see you're from Illinois as well..:clap:.... maybe our good nature will rub off on these Missourri people. Just a "Heads Up"........... these folks are a little different !! :roflblack:

Uh....Different from what?:roflblack:

Mo Lee
10-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Maybe or Maybe Not:joke:

flamingobabe
10-10-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm already missing y'all...wish our plans were to see y'all...but we will be riding...in Fredericksburg Texas.....y'all have fun...be safe

FaranH
10-10-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm already missing y'all...wish our plans were to see y'all...but we will be riding...in Fredericksburg Texas.....y'all have fun...be safe

Maybe I'll wear some pink so it at least feels a little bit like you're with us. Sadly, I have no flamingo wear.;) But I'm pretty sure you're the only one that can pull that look off anyway!nojoke

CMA Cowboy
10-10-2012, 07:52 PM
Have to say sorry Pinky and I can't make it this time. We have met a few of you folks and I think we fit right in with the craziness. There is always the future. Ya'll have fun.

SPYMAN
10-10-2012, 08:28 PM
What time Saturday is the group ride? I am living in Nixa Mo..
Would like to try & make the group ride!!!!

pitbull
10-11-2012, 07:20 AM
What time Saturday is the group ride? I am living in Nixa Mo..
Would like to try & make the group ride!!!!
I'd be in Branson around 9, I'm sure we WILL eat breakfast and be hitting the trail after that. My cell is 314-623-4743 if any body needs are location. Looking forward to a fun crazy event...... Personal goal this year.... Get the police and the fire department live and on location!!!! Then blame it someone else, anyone else..... :yikes:

SteveMac
10-11-2012, 01:19 PM
On our way now!
Brenda Barton Spydermonkey4
Jim Dumey FarmerJim
And ConnieMac!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/12/e9e8yzu5.jpg

SpyderAnn01
10-11-2012, 02:13 PM
I hope you all have a great time and those dark clouds go away.

spyderfever
10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Hello MoGang!

Unfortunately, Dennis and I won't be able to make the trip this weekend after all. I have been having a lot of recurring back pain from an auto accident a year and a half ago requiring steroids, muscle relaxers, pain meds, and physical therapy. That paired with the weather forecast have caused us to rethink things and opt to stay home this weekend. Would really have liked to see all the pretty colors and enjoy the social aspects of the trip. We'll just look forward to meeting everyone another time. Have a safe ride and take lots of pics!

Malissa

pitbull
10-11-2012, 05:18 PM
We just arrived at lamberts 5:15.... Looking for the Mack man!

SteveMac
10-11-2012, 07:51 PM
We just arrived at lamberts 5:15.... Looking for the Mack man!

All of us thought we were meeting at Lamberts at 7:00. If you left Cowtown at 3:00-4:00, you must have driven about 120 on those back roads. :yikes: !!

We are eating now. Will be at the hotel sometime before morning....;)