PDA

View Full Version : TN bound!!

Fire Joe
09-12-2012, 05:14 PM
I will be visiting my brother in Clarksville next weekend (Sep. 21-23) and if there are any Spyderlovers that want to meet up for a quick snack and some chatting I'd be game. I will also be in Nashville on the 22nd. Last time I made the trip there on my Spyder I posted here as well and though I got over 400 views, no one wanted to meet up. Not to worry folks, I don't bite, just ask the MO Gang members :roflblack:

Hope I get to meet some of you or at least see some Spyders on my trip!:thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
09-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Why did you get fired joe.

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

cjackg
09-12-2012, 05:21 PM
If you get down towards Chattanooga, get in touch :thumbup:

Fire Joe
09-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Why did you get fired joe.

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

Because my Spyder decided to have a BBQ and didn't tell me :roflblack:

If you get down towards Chattanooga, get in touch :thumbup:

Will do but I doubt I'll have time for it. It's just a short weekend trip :(

SteveMac
09-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey Joe. Hit me back with your route. I may be able to join you for a good portion of it!!

Fire Joe
09-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Hey Joe. Hit me back with your route. I may be able to join you for a good portion of it!!

That would be so cool Steve!! :thumbup: Sent you a PM.

zrc
09-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Need more details about the Nashville leg, might be willing to roll up and punch you in the kidneys for a few.

bullant12
09-13-2012, 10:11 AM
I'll be helping my sister move into her new place Saturday, but I am driving over there on my :spyder2: if you are interested in meeting. I'll be traveling between Smyrna and Columbia.

Fire Joe
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Need more details about the Nashville leg, might be willing to roll up and punch you in the kidneys for a few.

The Nashville part is just for the day on Saturday. Planned on going to see Antique Archeology but my brother insists that I do not go to that part of town so instead I'll go to downtown Nashville and just spend the day. Not sure the address but the part of town where the Nascar Cafe used to be (somewhere close to Broadway I think).

I'll be helping my sister move into her new place Saturday, but I am driving over there on my :spyder2: if you are interested in meeting. I'll be traveling between Smyrna and Columbia.

Sure thing! Again, not sure of the address though but I believe it's in downtown Nashville. I also think there is a Hard Rock Cafe there. I plan on being in Nashville for the day, getting there around mid-morning or lunch time.

bullant12
09-13-2012, 12:28 PM
The Nashville part is just for the day on Saturday. Planned on going to see Antique Archeology but my brother insists that I do not go to that part of town so instead I'll go to downtown Nashville and just spend the day. Not sure the address but the part of town where the Nascar Cafe used to be (somewhere close to Broadway I think).

Sure thing! Again, not sure of the address though but I believe it's in downtown Nashville. I also think there is a Hard Rock Cafe there. I plan on being in Nashville for the day, getting there around mid-morning or lunch time.

Hard Rock is at the Broadway area as well (near Bridgestone arena). But I think at the time the movers will be at my sisters in Columbia, so I won't be in the Nashville area untill mid afternoon.

Fire Joe
09-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Hard Rock is at the Broadway area as well (near Bridgestone arena). But I think at the time the movers will be at my sisters in Columbia, so I won't be in the Nashville area untill mid afternoon.

I should still be there by mid-afternoon. Don't plan on leaving Nashville 'til around 5 or so to be back at my brother's house for dinner and he lives about an hour away from there.