PDA

View Full Version : Custom Dynamics!!! WHY!

meancj7
09-11-2012, 05:07 PM
:mad:Still ticked off! Don't understand something. I just called Custom Dynamics, checking there show schedule, want to put some more lights on the RT and them install at Daytona, Thunder Beach, or Myrtle Beach. I was told they will not bring Spyder products nor install a Spyder product at a show. What gives?? They supply accessories for our Spyder's (Spyderlovers) but will not sell or support us at a rally? Anyone else know why?????? Am calmer now but still??:dontknow:

Bob Denman
09-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Perhaps they just don't have the manpower for that type of effort?? :dontknow: It also might be that a remote location does not provide them with the work area that they deem necessary in order to farkle-out a Spyder... :dontknow::dontknow:

vrodrjs
09-11-2012, 05:20 PM
What he said would be my guess also.

Spy+
09-11-2012, 05:46 PM
:mad:Still ticked off! Don't understand something. I just called Custom Dynamics, checking there show schedule, want to put some more lights on the RT and them install at Daytona, Thunder Beach, or Myrtle Beach. I was told they will not bring Spyder products nor install a Spyder product at a show. What gives?? They supply accessories for our Spyder's (Spyderlovers) but will not sell or support us at a rally? Anyone else know why?????? Am calmer now but still??:dontknow:

Just visit TricLed, a site sponsor, and get the lights you need for your Spyder.;)

cjackg
09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Just visit TricLed, a site sponsor, and get the lights you need for your Spyder.;)

Cant go wrong with Reggy... He has been known to throw down some installs on short notice and in strange places! :roflblack:

Plus he will make just about anything you want and always stands behind it.

bruiser
09-11-2012, 06:04 PM
I agree with Bob. Spyders take a lot of work to farkle. Reggie ran out of lights at the BBQ. He and Joe installed them one after another non stop. He also replaced both channel lights on Kris' RT. One had come loose and broke, he replaced both so they would match. At no charge.

Ivorspyder
09-11-2012, 06:05 PM
Tricled is great.Reg was busy installing lights at Lamonsters BBQ.He installed fender lights for me and I love em.
ivo:spyder:

SteveMac
09-11-2012, 08:19 PM
:agree:
Reggy is an awesome dude and supports many Spyder events. You can't find anyone better to do business with than Reggy and TricLED.

soaring hawk
09-11-2012, 08:47 PM
:2thumbs: Reggie took care of me when one of my LEDs went bad
sent me two new ones, If all busineses would stand behind their
products like Reggie, the world would would be a better place!
his products are awesome . Can't go wrong!:bowdown::bowdown:

SpyderDuck
09-11-2012, 10:39 PM

If they install products on other bikes, I can't figure out why they would refuse to do a Spyder... we tend to draw crowds. At MB bike week last year, Kuryakyn installed footboard extensions for me. The Spyder drew several folks to the Kuryakyn tent; they guys didn't mind that my sister brought her Spyder over also, although she didn't have anything installed.

Bob Denman
09-12-2012, 06:43 AM
There might be a bit less "disturbance" to the rest of the other types of bikes when accessories are being added. :dontknow:
It's tough to compare and frustrating; but I'm sure that they do what they can in the best way possible.

customdynamics
09-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately our rig is only so big, we cannot take products for every model bike that we make them for as we make accessories for Metric, HDs, Wings, Spyders, Boat, Trucks. We also do not do installs for some other models bikes, it is not that we have anything against Spyders, we support his forum, we own a Spyder, we have been to the BRP events, etc.

Kuryakyn runs 3 large tractor trailers, and has a staff about 50X what we do, unfortunately we are not that big and we just do not have the manpower or the physical space to install for every model bike.

I am sorry you do not feel there is a not a need for CD in the Spyder market, we have always done our best to support our customers, and to design the best LED and electrical products for the Spyders that we can.

wyliec
09-12-2012, 10:53 AM
customdynamics,

I've purchased from you and will continue to do so.

It amazes me that someone comes on here and starts bashing a supporting vendor without giving that vendor a chance to explain.

MM from ESI used to post on here and then someone bashed him and others followed suit and now I don't see him post anymore.

I'm sorry. I've been off this site for over a month b/c I found myself being so negative to others. But, some of these posts just bring out my negativity.

Rando
09-12-2012, 10:57 AM
customdynamics,

It amazes me that someone comes on here and starts bashing a supporting vendor without giving that vendor a chance to explain.

MM from ESI used to post on here and then someone bashed him and others followed suit and now I don't see him post anymore.

I'm sorry. I've been off this site for over a month b/c I found myself being so negative to others. But, some of these posts just bring out my negativity.DITTO!

Bob Denman
09-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Ditto times two! :thumbup:
Thanks for the explanation; please continue offering up the great goodies for our bikes! :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
09-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Wylie, You've been missed :shocked: ... Welcome back! :thumbup:

meancj7
09-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Unfortunately our rig is only so big, we cannot take products for every model bike that we make them for as we make accessories for Metric, HDs, Wings, Spyders, Boat, Trucks. We also do not do installs for some other models bikes, it is not that we have anything against Spyders, we support his forum, we own a Spyder, we have been to the BRP events, etc.

Kuryakyn runs 3 large tractor trailers, and has a staff about 50X what we do, unfortunately we are not that big and we just do not have the manpower or the physical space to install for every model bike.

I am sorry you do not feel there is a not a need for CD in the Spyder market, we have always done our best to support our customers, and to design the best LED and electrical products for the Spyders that we can.

I did not say nor do I feel that there is not a need for CD in the Spyder world. I think you have some great products. Would just have liked to see you have some at the rallies for us to buy.

YPILOT
09-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Custom Dynamics, thanks for being part of our supporting vendor network. I appreciate your involvement.

revjvegas
09-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Custom Dynamics, thanks for being part of our supporting vendor network. I appreciate your involvement.
As do I.

I've not ordered anything yet, but will be getting stuff from both CD and TriLed when I'm ready to light up my ride. From what I see, each vendor offers up some pretty cool and unique items.

Papa
09-12-2012, 12:34 PM
customdynamics,

I'm sorry. I've been off this site for over a month b/c I found myself being so negative to others. But, some of these posts just bring out my negativity.

:agree::agree:

Cruzr Joe
09-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Custom Dynamics, thanks for always doing a good job for us PICKY Spyder People.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

dave01
09-12-2012, 12:55 PM

1000.00 per day for a booth at Destination Daytona, plus such a crowded area makes it hard to justify setting up there. I was amazed NMN did it when they did. Takes quite a few installs and sales to make it worth it. Plus, we all know the Spyder isn't as easy as a bike to install stuff on.

Sent from my iPad 3.5 using Tapatalk HD

customdynamics
09-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback! We appreciate it.
Dave

bo9roadking
09-13-2012, 01:37 PM
I have purchased several lighting solutions for my Spyder from Custom Dynamics and their products are top notch. :thumbup:

murphybrown
09-13-2012, 04:03 PM
:agree:
Reggy is an awesome dude and supports many Spyder events. You can't find anyone better to do business with than Reggy and TricLED.

:agree: am at dealer in Spokane, WA getting new rear tire...new spyder owner left here with this website...reggy's name (she wants lights like mine) and excitement for Spyderfest. AND wow on my ryde over this morning met 2 Spyders headed West...first time since doing this run for service...love it...