PDA

View Full Version : New Dealer in Western Washington?

wukka
09-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Got a flyer in the mail today from the behemoth LARSON AUTOMOTIVE GROUP stating that there will be a grand opening "soon" for Larson Powersports Northwest. They claim that they will be a Can-Am Spyder dealership, too.

Looked them up on Facebook, and the location given was 4001 20th Street East, Fife WA.

Not sure if this is the legit location...Anyone else heard about this?

I looked up the domain name and it was registered in June 2012.

Web Address Provided: http://www.larsonpowersportsnorthwest.com

Riot
09-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Ya I got the same flyer, so I took a ride over there this morning. that address is correct 4001 20th St. E Fife Wa 98424. They are acouple of weeks from being open. Chris Paulson is the General Manager there, I met him this morning and he gave me a walkthrough of the building..it used to be a car dealership..needless to say there is alot of space. the service dept is huge..they have alot of hoists and are in the process of converting acouple of them for spyders.
Troy

IWN2RYD
10-01-2012, 09:32 AM
This is real...

And I am a bit disappointed in them thus far. They are hiring folks away from Companies that carry the same product lines. Yes on one hand those that are happy would not leave and they are setting themselves up with informed folks... But on the other it is not a good way to start a business where trading between Dealership not only happens, it can make or break a Company. Just ask our friends the Paulson's in Lacey...

spyderman051
10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Sometimes those who can't make it on thier own will try again and see if it could work else where? will they be any better than before or will the public support them enough to make it work? :doorag:nojoke:yikes:

spyderman051
10-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Sometimes those who can't make it on thier own will try again and see if it could work else where? will they be any better than before or will the public support them enough to make it work? :doorag:nojoke:yikes:

Well I went to Larsen's last thurs just to look around and see what they had and yup they had a few spyder's there and they were for sale. Well I was in the market for an RT so after some thought I decided to trade my 2010 Blue RS in on a 2012 White RT Limited so now I was told that mine was the first RT they had sold from there so far.. But a couple came in just after me looking to purchase one as well from Federal Way.after we had chatted for awhile they seemed really convinced to do the same as I and get themselves one..:spyder: :spyder2:

IWN2RYD
10-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Well I went to Larsen's last thurs just to look around and see what they had and yup they had a few spyder's there and they were for sale. Well I was in the market for an RT so after some thought I decided to trade my 2010 Blue RS in on a 2012 White RT Limited so now I was told that mine was the first RT they had sold from there so far.. But a couple came in just after me looking to purchase one as well from Federal Way.after we had chatted for awhile they seemed really convinced to do the same as I and get themselves one..:spyder: :spyder2:
Outstanding and congrats!!! :yes:

n7wol
10-16-2012, 12:29 PM

Congrats on your new :spyder2: ! It was great meeting and ryding with you around the Olympic Peninsula Now time to start frinking it :yes: