PDA

View Full Version : 9/16/12 in Stockbridge, MI

dancogan
09-10-2012, 04:40 PM
This is a casual event I usually attend. It's a good chance to see some neat vintage and some really nice newer bikes:

All Clubs Day

Sunday, September 16
NOON - 4PM

Come and enjoy a day of Vintage, Classic, and Remarkable Motorcycles displayed around The Village Green by clubs and individuals invited to show their best.

SPECTATORS WELCOME!

Located in downtown Stockbridge around Town Square:
4340 Cooper Road
Stockbridge, MI 49285

I intend to go and maybe Geri will join me. Maybe we'll see some Spyders there?

Littlebadwolf
09-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Cindi & I would love to come but we'll be out in Iowa picking up the new smoker I bought off Ebay...Y'all have a great time...Larry

Rando
09-15-2012, 02:43 PM
Scotty, will you be attending? Anyone else?

NancysToy
09-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Scotty, will you be attending? Anyone else?
Sorry, Nancy has to avoid crowds with the medication she is on, and I will be busy prepping to paint the last wall of the house, among other things.

Devl
09-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Riding with some friends tomorrow. Heading over there, should pull in about Noonish. Hope to see ya'll as were walkin around.
Gonna be a great day for a ride!!

dancogan
09-16-2012, 03:35 PM
It was a huge turnout in Stockbridge with lots of neat bikes. Sadly, our RT isn't rideable so we were there on 2 wheels, but enjoyed seeing all the bikes, including a classic Indian and some really nice Triumph's. We couldn't stay too long as Geri needed to get home and do some work for school, but it was a GREAT day for a ride!

Rando
09-16-2012, 03:42 PM
It was awesome! Mine was the only RT their. I saw an RS but they left early. I only stayed for about an hour and a half.

Devl
09-17-2012, 05:57 AM
Yeppers, that was my RS you saw. You must have pulled in right after we did, thats when they filled in your row in the middle of the street. Sorry missed you, we were walking around the square. Someday I'll meet up with some of you folks. Lots of cool old bikes. Great little town Stockbridge, my Son teaches school there. We continued to ride that afternoon. Headed towards Jackson then up to Mason, had a late lunch/early dinner in Perry. Got home to Bridgeport about 4 or 5. All in all a great day for a ride!